Sponsored Links Spacer Image

北斗十字固拳

Posted On:
    11/03/2008 1:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Big TrainJudo fan here. Of course, it's all fun trolling because good grappling is good grappling, be it Judo, Wrestling, Sambo or BJJ.

And welcome!

Posted On:
    11/03/2008 2:07pm

Style: Gracie Barra Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    heres my thread about the videos
    Judo guard pass??? - No BS Martial Arts
    . They are really funny
    Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
    My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    11/03/2008 3:25pm

Style: None.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by han090
    I'm confused by exactly what you mean by male supremacy. Do you mean men being succesful in sports moreso than women? (or rather, mens sports being more popular).

Men, to put it simply are just better athletes, look at every single olympic record. The ones for men are better than the ones for women. (who knows, there might be an exception or two). That's the reason that men and women don't compete against each other at a professional level. The same way in combat sports, there are weight classes.

And save face? :S Save face for what exactly?

Yes, childbirth is painful, but going through something painful doesn't mean you're a better athlete, or even that you're better at taking pain. If someone shot me, if wouldn't make me better at getting punched.

In fact, men actually have a higher pain tolerance than women (someone posted a thread about this a few days ago, if you wanna go check it out).

Also, what do you mean by open sexuality? Of men and women that I know, women are usually far more closed off about their sexuality than men are.
    I'm ranting. You either get it or you don't. I'm not going to explain it to you, you obviously wouldn't get it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/03/2008 4:03pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tharuz
    I'm ranting. You either get it or you don't. I'm not going to explain it to you, you obviously wouldn't get it.
    Yeah, I generally tend to require some sembelance of logic, and consistancy, and...points in my reading.

:psyduck: My first one of these. I'm so proud.
    Last edited by han090; 11/03/2008 4:11pm at .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123