Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 11:28am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Canadian ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Why isn't this on Sociocide?(I like to derail)

Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw
    Correction. The USA owns "freedom".
    I never understood why the world's "freest" nation practicised racial segregation until 1965. I always thought it was because many of you were racist rednecks with no respect for anyone's 'freedom' except your own.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 11:39am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you don't want to be banned, stop derailing a thread in the FMA forum. Your games will not be tolerated here like they are in YMAS, Sambo.

In short, shut the **** up.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 11:46am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My post is completely in context with the last few posts fuckface.

Freedom, FREEDOM??????????
    Sorry, to break the new guys but us ‘citizens of the world’ can’t think of 20th-century America without thinking of black segregation. The world thinks that racism is at the root & core of every aspect of American history
    How could America, the country that holds itself to be the bastion of freedom & liberty ever have had racial segregation & the Jim Crow laws until 1965.
    Yeah, you don’t like it. Keep telling yourselves you’re the ‘land of the free.’ It’s just never been a reality; when does it start?

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 11:48am

Style: Rehab Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo12
    I never understood why the world's "freest" nation practicised racial segregation until 1965.
    Because of our historical position, they were already here. We couldn't just pass laws to keep them from immigrating to our country like you did.

(Das, this is in YMAS now, maybe rescue the good bits to the FMA forum and we can play with trollboy here?)
    Last edited by HappyOldGuy; 10/30/2008 11:51am at .

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 11:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    candidates for the elections:

democrats: a black guy and a closet homosexual.

republicans: an undead person and overall senior citizen and a borderline white woman.

very very avantgarde.

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 11:55am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Idon't have that power here. Do me a favor & report the first post, request a thread cleaning & a move to the FMA forum plz.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 11:59am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not a troll but sorry I just piss my pants when Americans go off on their 'land of the free' fantasy.

Yeah, everyone seems to love Dan Inosanto. I was interested to hear that he's been getting a lot of training lately from Pendekar Steve Benitez an amazing Silat master.

Anyone know about this, or this guy?

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 12:03pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Every post you've made on Bullshido has been a troll post & you obviously know dickall about US history.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 1:02pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My post is completely in context with the last few posts fuckface.

Freedom, FREEDOM??????????
    Sorry, to break the new guys but us ‘citizens of the world’ can’t think of 20th-century America without thinking of black segregation.
    Well, in general, people all over the world are fucking stupid and cannot tell squat about the countries next to theirs (except those they choose to know about just to satisfy their given ideological and cultural predilections.)

This "us" that you speak off is nothing more than... well, nothing. It represents nothing. It is an ad hoc fiction you have made to lend a false sense of legitimacy and intellectuality to the bias already presented in your points of view.

The world thinks that racism is at the root & core of every aspect of American history
    See above. Also, your definition of "the world" certainly does not resemble mine (and I wasn't born in the US.) It is a very arrogant presumption of you to speak "for the world".

How could America, the country that holds itself to be the bastion of freedom & liberty ever have had racial segregation & the Jim Crow laws until 1965.
    Recent forms of racism aren't strictly an American phenomenon. Should I list the **** that has occurred until just a decade or two (and still occur) in Europe, in Japan, in Australia?

Switzerland didn't give Women the right of voting until 1971, Germany was the epicenter of the greatest act of genocide in modern history, and until 2008 Japan denied citizenship to children of a Japanese father and a non-Japanese mother born out of wedlock.

Do you characterize what those countries represent simply because of those issues?

When was the last time that you have seen an entire US crowd making monkey sounds at the sight of a colored player (as it regularly occurs in Soccer games in several European countries)? Should we go ahead and start making stupid conclusions about those countries?

Seriously, this is a break in logical thinking far too common among those who pretend to be critical thinkers (read fucktards who pretend to know what they like to chat about.)

The fact that the US has been a bastion of freedom is because this has been the usual destination where most people being prosecuted (or fled rampant poverty and oppression) have migrated to.

No other place in the world has given shelter to so many people of varied ethnic and religious backgrounds. Has the experience of each migrant group been perfect if we look at it retrospectively by our current moral standards? Certainly not.

Was that experience far more better than the option of not migrating here? **** yeah. No other place in the world for the last 200 years have given the majority (not all) of the people that have moved here on their own free will the ability to do whatever they want and get a chance of succeeding.

If there has been another country with the same characteristic for the last 200 years, please illuminate me on the subject.

Yeah, you don’t like it. Keep telling yourselves you’re the ‘land of the free.’ It’s just never been a reality; when does it start?
    Maybe not for you from the comfort of your sanctimonious, well-fed keyboard.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 10/30/2008 1:07pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 1:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [I]Teh El Macho[/"]No BS Martial Arts - View Profile: Teh El Macho@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: Teh El Macho</title>@@AMEPARAM@@Teh El Macho
    I appreciate you've written a thoughtful lengthy response so I'm not going to take the piss. I'm certainly aware of the crimes of my own nation although I've never afforded it a 'quasi-divine mission' to the world.

Yeah, there's a lot of racism across the whole world. Seriously, my dog is a fucking racist, it hates black people. I'm guessing the mutt just sees ninja assassin.

America has a lot of good points & bad points. It's been a strange mixture of 'freedom' and 'tyranny'; I've read a lot of the Ayn Rand Objectivist stuff and there was too much U.S.A. nutthuggin' for there to be any firm grip on reality present. I'm not a hater, to be honest I'm a lot more pro-American than most of my friends.

As this is a martial arts forum, and mainly BJJ, I'll remind you that all the Gracie history i.e. 'Gastão Gracie...befriended Mitsuyo Maeda, a Japanese Judoka while assisting Japanese immigrants in their move to the country.' All that happened, after the same Japanese immigrants first tried the U.S.A. but found the country too racist and it wouldn't accept them.

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack the thread, let's get back to Mr Inosanto ASAP.
    Last edited by Sambo12; 10/30/2008 1:34pm at .
Page 1 of 21 1 234511 ... LastLast