Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/12/2008 5:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Fried Chokin
    I already forsee this entire TD turning into a LARPfest of grapplers boffing and boffers crappling and everyone ends up looking like an idiot.
    i'm planning to show up as intoxicated as possible yet still able to stand.
    :new_all_c

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    12/12/2008 7:47pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, CMA, & more

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Normally, I've tried to organize these events down here in Tacoma... I used to be part of a club that used to rent space from a school that we had immediate and easy access to. That club no longer rents space from that school, and I'm no longer training with that club with any degree of regularity (work and family requirements come before training, especially since I'm deploying in the near future).

That being said, I'm still in touch with the owner of the school. I'd be happy to see if he'd care to have us hold the TD at his place.

As for the LARPing and whatnot, I've been training with Kelly Worden for a while, now, so I'd be more than happy to cross sticks (or wooden swords, or staves, or whatever - just no penis fencing) with anyone interested in doing so.

If we can determine a target date, I'll contact the school owner and see what his take is on the whole thing...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/02/2009 9:54am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those of you interested, the Northwest Kyokushin Challenge is coming back to the Seattle area. It will be held in Bellevue this year. April 18th. www.kyokushinchallenge.info
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234