221323 Bullies, 3952 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 121 to 130 of 165
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. chi-conspiricy is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    China
    Posts
    348

    Posted On:
    11/05/2008 1:55am


     Style: Poor mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai
    Maybe eveb a fail of chunners? That might be pushing it.
    Perhaps used to describe gong sau between different __un schools?
  2. germansifu is offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    11/05/2008 2:17am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wingtzun-escrima

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Ladys and Gentlemans
    I write this in the name of my Si-Fu Emin Boztepe.
    Master Emin did not challenge Mr.Brock Lesner to a fight,because he did not even know this Gentleman and there is no reason to challenge anybody in the world.Master Emin only fights for self defense and when his life is on the line.So please stop to ride on the good name of Master Emin Boztepe.Stop to write this faked Bullshit.
    best
    Sifu Oliver Becker
  3. 8bit is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    421

    Posted On:
    11/05/2008 2:19am


     Style: wing chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai
    Maybe eveb a fail of chunners? That might be pushing it.
    That's just boring.
  4. Beorn is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cincy, Ohio
    Posts
    938

    Posted On:
    11/05/2008 2:31am


     Style: TKD, judo, MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by germansifu
    Master Emin only fights for self defense and when his life is on the line.So please stop to ride on the good name of Master Emin Boztepe.
    i disagree, both with him only fighting only for self defense, and with him having any dignity or a good name.

    exibit A:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></embed></object>
  5. ADM is offline
    ADM's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,725

    Posted On:
    11/05/2008 4:09am


     Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Beorn: That was clearly life threatening, Emin was just defending himself from teh de4dly and due to the overflow of deadly chi, they slipped on it.
  6. Nefron is offline
    Nefron's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    1,590

    Posted On:
    11/05/2008 5:16am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those are grandmasters?It looked like a highschool girl fight minus the sweep.
  7. Gabetuno is offline
    Gabetuno's Avatar

    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295

    Posted On:
    11/05/2008 7:40am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    + more hare pulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


  8. Gabetuno is offline
    Gabetuno's Avatar

    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295

    Posted On:
    11/05/2008 7:42am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube - WingTzun Class

    Hey Sifu, what happens when the guy DOESN'T just stand there like a lump of gravy, and or actually hits you back? Do you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


  9. M1K3 is offline
    M1K3's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Southern NJ
    Posts
    2,367

    Posted On:
    11/05/2008 8:12am


     Style: submission grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by germansifu
    Dear Ladys and Gentlemans
    I write this in the name of my Si-Fu Emin Boztepe.
    Master Emin did not challenge Mr.Brock Lesner to a fight,because he did not even know this Gentleman and there is no reason to challenge anybody in the world.Master Emin only fights for self defense and when his life is on the line.So please stop to ride on the good name of Master Emin Boztepe.Stop to write this faked Bullshit.
    best
    Sifu Oliver Becker

    Master Emin did not challenge Mr.Brock Lesner to a fight: No ****, Emin is not stupid and does not have a death wish. Its the same reason he avoided the Gracies and Bass.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Z6g4kpA6M

    Master Emin only fights for self defense and when his life is on the line. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! Some sort of proof or stfu!!!!

    Stop to write this faked Bullshit. Its called humor you asshat. You fail at the internetz.
  10. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,294

    Posted On:
    11/05/2008 9:34am

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by germansifu
    Stop to write this faked Bullshit.
    Agreed.

    Texting while driving is dangerous.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.