Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/12/2008 12:21am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Umm, Neildo, don't you think it's a little risky to trust Skeletor... you know, he's likely to back his undead zombie brothers...

ON TOPIC:
    Spat's AXR is so pretty.
    Okay...that's it. All of you are dead now. I'm turning my weapons over to the Zombie Army and I'm going to arm myself with a "Blade" movie sword and a tomahawk like Daniel-Day Lewis had in Last of the Mohicans. To truly strike fear....I will also be wearing the loin-cloth/buckskin wardrobe of Mr. Lewis to strike fear into the hearts of non-undead! :XXbazooka

So...if you see an old, fat dude wearing a loincloth charging you in the midst of the zombie apocalypse---it is likely that you will die of a heart attack (or disgust) before my axe or sword ever reach you. Who knows...maybe if I get all pimped up like Phrost did in his GSG picture...I could command a little more respect!

Posted On:
    11/12/2008 3:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that video you posted of the guy in the Blackwater t-shirt emptying a 100 round drum mag was actually you, right? if so, then that's all you'll ever need for cred as far as i'm concerned..

If you're gonna go all edged weapon melee H2H on the zombies, at least wear a good mask so you don't get any zombie blood in your mouth, or you'll become one of them.

and give the guns to me so i can cover you!
    :new_all_c

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/17/2008 10:17am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearf*cker
    that video you posted of the guy in the Blackwater t-shirt emptying a 100 round drum mag was actually you, right? if so, then that's all you'll ever need for cred as far as i'm concerned..

If you're gonna go all edged weapon melee H2H on the zombies, at least wear a good mask so you don't get any zombie blood in your mouth, or you'll become one of them.

and give the guns to me so i can cover you!
    Yeah...I was that fat, bald guy. I've got some loaner guns and rigs for wannabe zombie slayers (or my lazy, poor friends who don't have any guns)....I just demand an occasional snuggle or something. :love9: I also sleepwalk naked and have been known to sleep-hump...if that doesn't terrify you, then you are counted among the truly fearless and are welcome into my compound at any time. :new_2guns

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2008 12:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Danosky
    My brother (HRT sniper team member) just bought a Savage 10FP in .308. I haven't shot it yet because he's waiting for his glass to come in. Anybody heard anything about them?
    Do you mean a Savage 110? If so, it's a great gun!! Many people are buying them instead of Remington 700's. The new ones have an adjustable "accu-trigger" so you can set it how you like, but the older ones have very stiff triggers that have to be replace with custom ones. New models of either brand can be 1/2 m.o.a. guns right out of the box. Field & Stream recently had an article about 1/2 m.o.a. guns right out of the box.
    Last edited by handyman; 11/21/2008 1:01am at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2008 7:07am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by handyman
    Do you mean a Savage 110? If so, it's a great gun!! Many people are buying them instead of Remington 700's. The new ones have an adjustable "accu-trigger" so you can set it how you like, but the older ones have very stiff triggers that have to be replace with custom ones. New models of either brand can be 1/2 m.o.a. guns right out of the box. Field & Stream recently had an article about 1/2 m.o.a. guns right out of the box.
    QFT...those Savage rifles are great shooters for the money and I'm sure that your brother is going to dig it. Hope he got a good scope for it...but if he's on the SWAT team, I'm sure he dumped some money into it. Post some pics when it gets in.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456