Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Infidel

Posted On:
    12/04/2008 7:42am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by c4t5
    Why do people look at ants? I am curious and though I am against guns for the "public" (I know I shouldn't say that here and I think you can discuss what ever you want and I will read it and keep my opinion to my self) I still have an interest in weapons and gear. When I see some of the "toys" you have I think it would be nice to have it too. I would never intend on using it outside a range but still it would be nice to have.
    Why not pick up some dragon skin armor and test it out?
    Tell us how well it works, if we don't hear from you we will know it wasn't all that good ;)
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    12/04/2008 9:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First of, I don't know if I could get it with our rules,laws and regulations and how the hell am I supposed to test it? I am not living in any dangerous area and even sao paulo isn't that much of a troubled city (any more). Looks like I have to pass on this one.
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

Infidel

Posted On:
    12/10/2008 9:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by c4t5
    and how the hell am I supposed to test it?
    Have someone shoot you in the chest (Just make sure it's at a range ;) )
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    12/10/2008 10:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please lets not derail this thread okay? :happy:
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

Infidel

Posted On:
    12/11/2008 3:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anymore than you already have? Deal ;)
    You can make up for it by finding me a company that sells (and exports) ceramic body armor plates. Both chest and back and side ones.
    Last edited by vigilus; 12/11/2008 4:07am at .

Posted On:
    12/24/2008 12:13am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ceramic plates

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark
    ... finding me a company that sells (and exports) ceramic body armor plates. Both chest and back and side ones.
    Have you tried bulletproofme.com? I bought ceramic plates from them a few years ago. Customer service was outstanding.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/27/2008 3:20am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Cheddar
    I wouldn't be terribly suprised if that were true. I was a grunt for about 3 years in 1/5, and got to go to Army Ranger School. I was amazed at all the gear that the Army non-rates and NCO's had access too. All of the gear was brand new (by comparison) than the issued stuff I had back at my unit. NVGs were one of those items that not everybody got in the fleet. We were still using the binocular NVGs, when the Army had the new stuff. I was a little jealous. Plus, those fucktard RI's made me carry the pig the whole time.

I don't know what to tell you as far as your plate carrier goes. We didn't have those when I was in, we just had flak jackets. Climbing over **** with all of the duece gear was bad enough because you'd occasionally get something hung up. I can't imagine going over walls or through windows with any sort of speed with all of that stuff on.
    Pardon me for backtracking but it pisses me off that Fobbits in general get better gear than grunts do. And they never use it.

Posted On:
    12/27/2008 4:03am

Style: Sambo n3wb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 8404Corpsman
    Pardon me for backtracking but it pisses me off that Fobbits in general get better gear than grunts do. And they never use it.
    Oh they use it...just not for its intended purpose...
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Posted On:
    12/27/2008 8:04pm

Style: This and that

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speak for yourselves. All the best stuff in my unit was prioritized for the line companies.

Of course, I was in an infantry battalion anyway, so we probably just had our priorities straight from the get-go.
    I'm not giving you my opinion, I'm telling you how it is.
    Can't decide which evil black rifle to buy? My thoughts.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/28/2008 3:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Claws
    Speak for yourselves. All the best stuff in my unit was prioritized for the line companies.

Of course, I was in an infantry battalion anyway, so we probably just had our priorities straight from the get-go.
    As am I

But I speak not of an Infantry Battalion internally but of all the POG's I'll see while flying through TQ with their never used M-4's with all kinds of cool attachments they will never use like theor M203's, PEQ 15's, EO-Tech Holographic sights, Surefires and or range finders. I speak of my first deployment when the grunts I was with only had 7 Bravos, PEQ 3's, M16A4's with an ACOG if they were cool enough. Things are getting better now but WTF.
    Last edited by 8404Corpsman; 12/28/2008 3:13am at .
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345