IT'S TRUE I SAW ONE!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/09/2008 12:02am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    han090, you've created a strange, sad, twisted view of the world in your head. I'm sorry.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2008 4:20pm

Style: Wrestling, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by han090
    Affirmative action is bullshit. Discrimination of any kind is not acceptable.
    Oh absolutely, privileged white men have had over 200 years to profit off of and create a system that holds down others. But trying to even things out for women and minorities is discrimination. You must be a conservative.

If you're going to call my statistics bullshit, i'll just tell you your statistics are bullshit, except i'll actually be right.
    If by "right" you mean right wing, then absolutely.

And if you'd actually read the fucking pages instead of saying "Oh well he's advocating MRA, all of his links MUST be false because he wants equality", you'd see that mediaradar is a site about accurate reporting of domestic violence, not MRA.
    Yeah dipshit, that's why there's a big banner telling us to oppose VAWA. Sites about just reporting always tell you how to vote. But if they say they're accurate they must be. And if they say they're fair and balanced...

And you only seem to be into equality when you get a head start. Another douche who's born on third and thinks he hit a home run.

Want other non MRA links? Sure, have plenty:

http://www.ajph.org/cgi/content/abstract/97/5/941

Almost 24% of all relationships had some violence, and half (49.7%) of those were reciprocally violent. In nonreciprocally violent relationships, women were the perpetrators in more than 70% of the cases.

So where the **** are you getting your bullshit statistics from? Aggressor in 9 out of 10 cases my hole.
    The problem with that study is the definition of violence. Women who physically defended themselves were considered to be in reciprocally violent relationships. And that's just the most glaring flaw. Understand what you're reading before you useit as an example of something it doesn't prove.

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/p.../figure4_2.htm

Here's another one about how mother's kill their children far more commonly than fathers do.

And here's another one saying they commit far more child abuse

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/p.../figure3_5.htm

Incidentally, they're both government statistics.
    Ah, let me help you with these, since you once again don't have all the facts. Most of the infant fatalities and abuse came from negligence. The parent who gets charged with negligence is almost always the primary caregiver. This is so often the mother that the only suprising number is how often the blame belongs solely to the father.

I also fail to see how men being the victim to a female perpatrator only 1 in 10 times (a figure i don't disagree with) means it's acceptable to laugh about men being raped?
    It isn't, and feminists actually agree with you on this one. In fact I think anyone who didn't find most of that steriod episode in poor taste, may have some serious problems.

And the fact that men are overrepresented in upper level management doesn't mean that there's a sexist system. That's a jump.

No, i don't believe men are superior (i wish you'd stop pretending i think that), but there are many reasons for some people not making it to upper level management.
    Please, I'd like to hear a few reasons why women and minorities are grossly underrepresented in upper management, that have nothing to do with racism and sexism.
    Last edited by TheLordHumungus; 11/11/2008 1:26am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/10/2008 4:24pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm impressed by your valiant efforts but I doubt you really want to hear his reasons for why women and minorities are grossly underrepresented in upper management, nor his reasons for anything else. Perhaps you are tougher than me but reading the **** he believes makes me a feel a bit nauseous.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2008 11:28pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the hell is this crap? I clicked on this thread wanting to make a joke about how women are unable to kill spiders and everyone's talking about affirmative action. Thanks a bunch, jerks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2008 1:31am

Style: Wrestling, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Spector
    What the hell is this crap? I clicked on this thread wanting to make a joke about how women are unable to kill spiders and everyone's talking about affirmative action. Thanks a bunch, jerks.
    Sorry about that bro. But have no fear, there's no shortage of misogynist bullshit around here. You just chose the wrong thread.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/11/2008 1:39am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahahaha. That actually made me laugh out loud.

Ohh, this forum is... interesting.

Posted On:
    11/11/2008 3:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by conceited
    Psssssstttt.....

Come here.... shhhh be quiet....

Did you know....

*looks around all scared*

Women have vaginas?

IT'S TRUE I SAW ONE!
    Bullshit you saw one! Maybe on the internet tho... I suppose thats possible...

:booty:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345