Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2003 8:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MMA damaged persons!

If this is you, you suck.;)

1-Your MMA tapes are your prized collection.

2-You scream at the TV and could sware that sometimes, they do listen.

3-"hey, I want to try something" These words out of your mouth have cleared out parties.

4-You not only shadow box, but you shadow roll.

5-You give medical advise and never have you even been enrolled at Medical School. You really feel that you have a decent grasp on human anatomy because you know how to break it.

6-You have multiple screen names for trolling......and you belong to more than 1 forum.

7-You have met KKM.

8-You are KKM.

9-Every single time time you walk into a bar, you plot out a plan on how to beat down every single person in the bar, just in case you end up having a problem with them later.

10-You know more about the pasts of your favorite fighters than they can remember.

11-You can take a 1 second exchange between fighters and give a 10 minute speech on what was really happening.

12-You giggle to yourself every time you see blood.....and laugh really hard if it isn't yours and you created the injury.

13-You think you could keep Rickson from taking you down and either KO him or win a JD because he "couldn't take you down".

14-You have been tempted to murder some drunk at at least 1 MMA event........how in the hell has that asshole lived this long btw?!?!?!?!?!

15-You now know the power of Dad strength and Tard strength.

16-You think steroids are OK because "everybody does it".

17-One single new move can bother you all day and lead you to do some of #4.

18-You have gone back to watch Takada v Coleman to see if you thought it was legit. Same with Yoshida VS Tamura.

19-Your dream girls are ladies that could kick your ass......like Erin and such.

*If you wake up in the triangle position.

*If your dog sides as a training partner.

*If you bring UFC tapes to your honeymoon.

*If you have to replace your "Tap-ouT" bumper-sticker.

*If your friend pass's-out from the choke because they don't know what a "tap" is. (Ooop's..My bad Dave)

*You flinch everytime somewhen moves quick around you and wanna duck and get the takedown

*Girlfriend gets seriously iritated when you show her the new footlock

* you can name 5 different brazilians named "silva"

* You practice triangle chokes and rear naked chokes on your pillow and duvet when you sleep.

* It took you 45 minutes to pick out headphones for your walkman...not because you care about sound quality, but you had to figure out what is going to be more comfortable for your fu*ked up ears.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2003 9:17am

Style: BJJ, No-Gi, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know about all that, but I have had my wife wake me up in the middle of the night asking "...what are you doing?" I then realize that I am holding her in some kind of choke or clinch.

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    12/17/2003 10:09am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phew...safe...But most of these sound more appropriate for some of the wackier styles...
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    12/17/2003 3:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uhh, I actually have done a lot of those.

*If your dog sides as a training partner.

4-You not only shadow box, but you shadow roll.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

<Insert something clever here>

Posted On:
    12/17/2003 7:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Currently a BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KKM?
    :qleft1: :new_cussi :qmickey: :evil7: :XXcat: :XXfish: :5crackup:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2003 7:58am