Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/27/2008 8:06am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Pre-workout: BSN's N.O EXPLODE

Do you like feeling like you are on the verge of a heart attack? Does your life feel boring without the looming threat of deadly seizure? Then BSN's NO EXPLODE is for you!

You've seen this product advertised on all the recent UFC's, maybe you've tried it before, maybe you've just wondered about it.

N.O. Explode is an awesome product, the most powerful pre workout supplement I've ever tried, but maybe it's just a bit too awesome, too powerful. Let me say that if they tweaked the formula down just a tad, I would love this stuff. It tastes incredible and mixes like a dream (like most BSN products).

It's downfall is that it will frickin kill you. Or rather, it feels like it will if you keep taking it. I'll take one scoop before a 1.5 hr workout, at let's say 9:30am. Fast-forward to noon of that same day, and my heart is pumping so fast now that even the most well-trained mariachi couldn't keep up with it's frenetic tempo. I'm pounding down huge bottles of water to rid myself of this feeling of oncoming death.

I should mention that one of my customers actually had a heart attack while using this product. Maybe it's not related, but I'm just sayin...the guy was only 29 years old. Although, he had begun to use 2-3 scoops instead of the reccomended 1-2. Other than the horrific side effects, it does give you an incredible burst of energy. If you have a superhumanly powerful resistance to stimulants, this is the product for you.

For martial arts- No fucking way. Not for me, anyhow. I like to have some energy, but you should also be calm while you are sparring to regulate your heart rate. This is definetely unecessary. Might as well do a line of coke first.

For weights- You will keep working out, maybe even do your whole workout twice, because you think if you stop moving and don't utilize the crazy adreniline surge pumping through you than maybe your heart will call you a ***** and just decide to give up on you.

I should mention that I have a very low body fat percentage, which might be somewhat credited to causing the obscene side effects I (and others) have reported from this product.
    Some of my bigger customers use this with great satisfaction.

Directions: Consult your lawyer on creating a will, then take 20-30 minutes prior to workout.
    Last edited by BudoMonkey; 10/27/2008 1:23pm at .
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Posted On:
    10/27/2008 12:35pm

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to buy some right now and snort it.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    10/27/2008 2:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You forgot the part where you get so dried out from this stuff you wake up half the night to drink water, and wake up the other half to go to the bathroom because you drank so much water. This stuff is great for lifting weights and bodybuilding, but the lack of sleep as a result offsets the benefits, for me anyway.

Posted On:
    10/29/2008 6:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    had 3 scoops. meh...

Posted On:
    11/04/2008 6:07pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also bought this product and I couldnt aggree with you more. I have decided to only take one scoop 30 mins prework out. Befiore I followed the products advice to ramp up to two to three scoops but I stopped doing this because I could feel my heart racing sometimes to the point where I was actualy worried.

It deffinetly gives you a extra boost but at what cost? I felt very dehydrated after running and actualy had a muscle tighten up one night after using this product.

I like the effects overall and the fact that I use a smaller dose of this then recomended means I am getting even more money out of the product. But use it in moderation and drink plenty of fluids!

6'1
    230 pounds

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 10:54pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Very good review. I have tried this product but it messes with my sleeping schedule so i dont bother with it unless i didnt get enough sleep the day before and i need an energy boost to keep me up. The product works as advertised though.

Posted On:
    12/15/2008 9:21am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't deal with this stuff...I bought 'lemonade' flavour which tastes like regurgitated cream soda.

Deca-stack tastes worse and works better....but Superpump 250 and NanoVapor are both preferable pre-workout boosters IMHO.

Posted On:
    1/29/2009 9:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TKD, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was taking this product and NITRIX and it totally boosted my energy and I saw some excellent gains. On these combined products, I saw some definite change and went from benching 250 to 320! Unfortunately, I suffered a spinal injury and had to quit training for a year.

I am now back on track and looking forward to using these products again.

I think they are great if you use them properly and hydrate frequently. There have been some reports that these products make you kidneys work over-time.

Posted On:
    6/11/2009 3:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank White View Post
    had 3 scoops. meh...
    Actually, 3 scoops had me pretty damn wired. I only take this on my days off, and rarely 3 scoops. Comparible to ephedrine, IMO.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    6/11/2009 5:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This stuff is poison. I got the shakes after using it. My heart started racing and I felt like I had just downed a gallon of redbull.

Works, yeah, but not worth the side effects.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast