Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 3:00pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1point2
    He would really get deported/kicked out of the country that quickly? Wow.

Of course, I have no experience with that kind of process, nor do I understand what the foreigner's situation is in the states, so I'm really just asking for clarification of why.
    Yeah, man...homeland security sure are pricks.

And surely he'd seem like way more of a bitch if he tried to report this. I mean come on...what kind of ***** would report this?

For that matter, i'm ashamed everyone thinks it'd be so easy for him to be taken seriously, with such a bullshit minor story.

I mean, i could be wrong, but i'd imagine anyone telling the police they were at a party,drunk, and when trying to hit on some girl, some guy she was with put them in RNC for a minute, then let them go, would just be told not to waste their time.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 3:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come on, people... use your imaginations here... America... Litigation...

Prick goes to doctor complains of neck pains.
    Doc prescribed painkillers and gives prick a collar.
    Prick goes to see lawyer. Because of the humiliation, pain, suffering and POTENTIAL ADDICTION TO PAINKILLERS, GOSHDARNIT.COM
    Lawyer accompanies prick to Police precinct.
    F4n4l goes to Guantanamo.
    Srsly.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 3:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AM I THE ONLY EUROPEAN THAT HAS SEEN AMERICAN TELEVISION???
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 3:24pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hang on, chokes classify as lethal force in Adelaide? Remind me to never go to SA where there are idiotic laws such as this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 4:12pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by f4n4n
    So I was at this party and everything was going nice, music rocked, ladies were on me like I was free candy and all but then I was dancing with one of the ladies and this guy was coming on to me and I was telling him I was dancing with this lady (she is my roomy and I promised to take care of her, sort of) anyway he was coming on to me and I was telling him to **** off but he didn't... so I put him in a RNC and didn't even made it tight or anything, just to showed him what he is in for. Well this actually did the opposite to what I was going for he was totally aggressive after that and I rather opted for leaving the place than fight this asshole. I don't know, I was sorry, because it was the Bday party of a friend and I didn't want to **** things up. A couple of people told me to go back and fight this guy but I had no intention to do so... and now I am questioning myself if I did the right thing or just build up this asses ego by not showing him where his limits are. I feel like doing the right thing by leaving but I also feel not okay for bailing on my roommates....
    I'm sure it was said before, but you were definitely the bigger man here. You did the right thing. A few days ago I walked away from a fight with someone who was a lot smaller than I am, and I didn't have any second thoughts.

I was walking back to my dorm with a politically charged poster that I intended to hang on my door. (in order to avoid a flame war, I am not going to disclose who's name was on that poster nor what the poster said) I was walking by this guy and he stops me and say, "You have 5 seconds to get that out of my site before I bloody up your face." I looked over at him and saw hate written all over his facial expression. I stood there and says, "I don't want to fight, but if you touch me, I will." I waited there to see if he was going to follow through, I didn't want to turn my back to him and expose myself to a sucker punch. He stood there. I said "That's what I thought", and walked to the police station.

Ironically, the guy in question was a member of an organization called StudentVote.org, and he was currently in his uniform signing people up to vote. He was supposed to be non-partisan, but obviously wasn't. My reasons for reporting him to the police were more out of concern for others who encountered him than for my safety. The guy was smaller than I was and I probably wouldn't had any trouble taking him out, but I didn't think it was worth it.

The point is, theres no shame in walking away from a fight.

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 4:18pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    musicalmike235: More to the point as well, how disturbing is it that someone who is 'pro vote' is pretty much only saying that if you vote for his party?

Walking away from fights is fairly easily usually, I'd like to think that most Martial Artists have enoguh thick skin to cop the "yeah you're a *****" calls from deadshits who try to pick fights.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 5:01pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101

Prick goes to see lawyer. Because of the humiliation, pain, suffering and POTENTIAL ADDICTION TO PAINKILLERS, GOSHDARNIT.COM
    Srsly.
    You know you could be right !

Should be OK though, I think that guantanamo has that traditional martial arts vibe due to the austerity of it. I can see f4fn practicing his katas in his cage, and holding compliant sparring drills with the taliban during association time, while the young, talented but ill connected military lawyer builds the case against execution to put to the corrupt administration. The case drags on and on and f4fn is finally granted a pardon when he is 90. However he has built SUCH WISDOM due to his kata practice that he decides to stay in his cage until the end of his days, meditating and teaching ineffective but complex martial arts to his fellow inmates.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 5:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Srsly.
    This has WIN alllllllll over it.
    But:

Only if he takes Lubell with him.
    Harold and Kumar Lubell and f4n4l Go To Guantanamo.

Weak

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 5:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No longer training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Srsly.
    Oh my gosh, Sochin. You don't think any of that would really happen, do you?

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 6:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I will follow up a little. The guy, after me leaving, threatened almost everybody at the party and was about to attack the girl I was dancing with, because she defended me verbally (after I left). He was insulting people all over the place.
    Turns out, he has some anger issues and was off his meds and drinking. The guy who brought him over was totally embarrassed and sorry.

I am sure that nobody will give out my name, I am good friends with the host of the party, his gf and some of the other guests, he was just a "friend of a friend"... but you never know.
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast