Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 6:11am

Style: DrunkenWolverine Ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    plz keep all posts that don't contain my name in them below two paragraphs. Otherwise after I read them I feel robbed of precious time.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 6:16am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/Muay Thai/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danno
    what the hell!!! quite a story... from bad luck to awesome luck.
    Tell me about it! My friend who I came with had 10 minutes prior left to go back to the chalet of this local beauty he picked up. At that point I was alone and didn't know anybody else there, so I was in danger of getting bored. Talk about be careful what you wish for.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 7:48am

Style: Jerry-Bashing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You totally did the right thing by walking away. If the cops came and the guy chose to be an asshole about it, you could've easily ended up being deported, and you'd never get a visa to visit the US again.

Props for exercising self-control. No douche at party is worth screwing up your plans for.

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 8:01am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you are questioning why you bother training if you are going to walk away from fights this little quote should bring back some of your self respect:

"A pacifist is not really a pacifist if he is unable to make a choice between violence and non-violence. A true pacifist is able to kill or maim in the blink of an eye, but at the moment of impending destruction of the enemy he chooses non-violence.”
    Yukiyoshi Takamura

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 8:13am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by F4n4l
    anyway he was coming on to me and I was telling him to **** off but he didn't... so I put him in a RNC and didn't even made it tight or anything, just to showed him what he is in for
    So you put your hands on the guy first? That's how it reads.

He's mouthing on you a little so you think it's okay to start a fight with him?

I have no problem with that. But, if you start a fight, you have to be prepared to finish it.
    The other guy has to walk away. The other guy has to back down, apologise and shake your hand. The other guy has to look down at his shoes and offer to buy you and your date a drink.

That's how it works.

It doesn't matter if you don't throw a punch, a kick or a poorly-chosen submission.
    You have to be prepared to, and the other guy has to see that.
    If he throws as well, you're in a fight.

The fact this guy was coming on to you (LOLZ) repeatedly might have given you the clue that assface wasn't going to do anything other than mouth at you.

Call him a ***** bitch and ask him what he wants to do about it. If he goes for it, then you're in a fight.

Also, can I just say, if homie decides to go to his doctors and complain of whiplash and cite the German kid that hung off his neck as a cause, you may find yourself in a little bit of trouble. I would think he has witnesses and it's hard to prove/disprove a whiplash injury.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 8:27am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by raylawley
    Just to clarify...he was coming on to you and he wouldn't **** off, so you choked him? :P
    Its our aussie slang i think..

If some dude was "coming onto me" id be out of the party real fast to..

hahaha

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 9:25am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who stops to think if your gonna ruin someone else's good time? Really? I'd have just got hot blooded right there and knocked that ************ out cold.

But I would've been wrong. You did the right thing.

Squerrli's right, people get all sensitive about that ****. Say you did beat the crap out of him/choke him out, whatever; all this drama would ensue. Who knows, he goes to get some friends, gets a gun (has happened to me after a fight), goes to the hospital, whatever. Either way, it wouldn't be fun and would certainly ruin the good time. His friend is a dumbass instigator and it was good to ignore him. Morons thrive on drama.

Way to man up for the sake of yourself and your friend.

EDIT: Although-

"Call him a ***** bitch and ask him what he wants to do about it. If he goes for it, then you're in a fight." sochin

That is definetely the american way to do things. Have them start the damn fight if there has to be one. Stand there grinning and make 'em look stupid.
    Last edited by BudoMonkey; 10/26/2008 9:28am at .
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 9:58am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    So you put your hands on the guy first? That's how it reads.

He's mouthing on you a little so you think it's okay to start a fight with him?

The fact this guy was coming on to you (LOLZ) repeatedly might have given you the clue that assface wasn't going to do anything other than mouth at you.
    Exactly. The OP probably shouldn't have even gone for the RNC, especially as he is a visiting foreigner.

At any rate, he was certainly right to leave rather than start a larger fight, unless he was wearing his blade-proof kidneys that evening.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 10:15am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    f4n4l should have gone out back and got in his Panzer...
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 10:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL!

all of you people fail in the awesome department.

as F4n4n can testify im pretty laid back when these kinda things happen.
    just as i can testify that f4n4n doesnt back down (verbally) when being 'adressed'by some dumbass. (remember that irish guy outside that jazzthingy?)

being a ehr... well adequate person is to know when and when not to engage.

there is also this middle way i sometimes use when someone is being insistent in being an asshole to me.

never stop smiling, and keep looking relaxed.
    then you slap that rnc on, but sorta laugh/grin so people around you think its a joke and you and the guy are goofing around, then hurt him really bad while you keep smiling the whole time.

then you let him go (make sure the fight is out of him) and you wink at him and say soething like: you're a tough guy, i hope it didnt hurt too much, you can take more then the average guy!'

nobody loses face, the atmosphere of the party doesnt drop, but the two of you know what happened.

subtility.
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast