Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 18192021 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 10:03am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The creepiest thing about Pennywise was he was played by Tim Curry who played Lubell that other queer dude in Rocky Horror.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 10:18am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Van
    \

"Im not gona fight you! I am just going to give you a taste of my sub skills and then leave the party!"

WTF is that? lol:gay:
    I'm not saying its the best choice.
    Hard to tell, i wasnt there myself.

Recently i met this guy who claimed to be a freefighter and he was all in my face, i dont respond i just say: i'll be training there on such and so time, drop by if you want to train spar fight.

it's civilised and usually ends an uneasy conversation.

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 10:50am

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Van
    \

"Im not gona fight you! I am just going to give you a taste of my sub skills and then leave the party!"

WTF is that? lol:gay:
    Well I know that it wasn't the best Idea to put him in the RNC but as I told you, I had a few and it was a reflex.
    I was telling him that he won't win anything if he keeps coming at me and should back off, hoping that will do the trick and "resolve" the situation.
    Well it didn't since he was a moron and I wasn't going to beat the **** out of some over "nothing" just because he was to stupid to get it, so I opted to leave. I think there is a slight difference between putting someone in a half assed RNC where I didn't even bother to make it tight, telling them it is over or leveling out his face with my knee ... but that is just me.
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 11:46am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by f4n4n
    Well I know that it wasn't the best Idea to put him in the RNC but as I told you, I had a few and it was a reflex.
    I was telling him that he won't win anything if he keeps coming at me and should back off, hoping that will do the trick and "resolve" the situation.
    Well it didn't since he was a moron and I wasn't going to beat the **** out of some over "nothing" just because he was to stupid to get it, so I opted to leave. I think there is a slight difference between putting someone in a half assed RNC where I didn't even bother to make it tight, telling them it is over or leveling out his face with my knee ... but that is just me.

Yah I guess your right. I was just picturing this in a different light I guess. I had to be there. I difused a fight one time when a guy started **** with me by telling him how sore I was from the 12 hour work out I had done the day before. My friend and training partner was there and it was pretty funny.

Antagonist: "So you think your a tough guy then huh? Like you could kick my ass?"
    me: "Nah man Im not tough. Im so sore from training right now I can barely lift my pint"
    Ant: "Oh yah? To sore to fight huh? Punk"

me: Yah well I ran 5 miles yesterday morning, then went to the club and did mt for a hour with 5 fresh 5 minute rounds. Then I lifted. Then Mikey over there wanted to work some subs so we did that. Then I had a lunch break and then Mikey wanted to go jogging you know.. because he missed the morning run.. so of course I had to go with him."

Mikey: "Yah wouldnt be proper for me to have to run alone. Yah that was a nice run. Thanks for that mate. And thanks for that sub work. I realy need to work more off my back"

Me: "Yah you do. Maybe we can roll more tomorrow after weights"

By this time I looked over my shoulder and the guy had gone back to his friends. He wasnt talking **** anymore. Just mumbling it I beleive. Wich of course.. is just fine.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 12:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kenpo, Boxing,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have fought in many point tournaments back when the points were full contact, fought in 5 full contact kickboxing, and have had many street fights. Now, I don't fight unless there is no alternative. Too many guns and knives out there these days.

I thought it was dumb to humiliate the guy with a rnc. The situation could have been easily avoided.

Those who think not fighting at the drop of a hat is a ***** thing are tards and need to grow up.

I think there are some keyboard warriors here that talk **** and would get their asses kicked against a worthy opponent.

It is easy to **** with someone who you know can't handle themselves. It's different with multiple attackers and weapons or good fighters.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 12:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You just insist on being a collage of stupid stereotypes, don't you?

is badder than you

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 12:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout
    i have fought in many point tournaments back when the points were full contact
    :psyduck:
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 1:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think there are some keyboard warriors here that talk **** and would get their asses kicked against a worthy opponent.
    You're doing your own PR, congratulations you cheap bastard!
    Last edited by Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs; 10/30/2008 1:43pm at .

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 1:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *Looks at his style field* nope, no keyboard worrior here....
    PS: What is a "worthy opponent"? One with same skills or better skills? Because I can't make anything out of that word.
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 1:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have fought in many point tournaments back when the points were full contact, fought in 5 full contact kickboxing, and have had many street fights. Now, I don't fight unless there is no alternative. Too many guns and knives out there these days.

I thought it was dumb to humiliate the guy with a rnc. The situation could have been easily avoided.

Those who think not fighting at the drop of a hat is a ***** thing are tards and need to grow up.

It is easy to **** with someone who you know can't handle themselves. It's different with multiple attackers and weapons or good fighters.

Come on now, you're not even trying.