221913 Bullies, 3856 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 21 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 4:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Backing away from a fight....

So I was at this party and everything was going nice, music rocked, ladies were on me like I was free candy and all but then I was dancing with one of the ladies and this guy was coming on to me and I was telling him I was dancing with this lady (she is my roomy and I promised to take care of her, sort of) anyway he was coming on to me and I was telling him to **** off but he didn't... so I put him in a RNC and didn't even made it tight or anything, just to showed him what he is in for. Well this actually did the opposite to what I was going for he was totally aggressive after that and I rather opted for leaving the place than fight this asshole. I don't know, I was sorry, because it was the Bday party of a friend and I didn't want to **** things up. A couple of people told me to go back and fight this guy but I had no intention to do so... and now I am questioning myself if I did the right thing or just build up this asses ego by not showing him where his limits are. I feel like doing the right thing by leaving but I also feel not okay for bailing on my roommates....
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 4:29am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was dancing with one of the ladies and this guy was coming on to me and I was telling him I was dancing with this lady (she is my roomy and I promised to take care of her, sort of) anyway he was coming on to me and I was telling him to **** off but he didn't... so I put him in a RNC
    Just to clarify...he was coming on to you and he wouldn't **** off, so you choked him? :P

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 4:31am

Style: MMA + Harmonica

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you did the right thing. Except if you mean "coming onto me" as in he was hitting on you.

And if someone calls you a ***** for hoofing it, just put THEM in a choke.

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 4:35am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By coming on to me I mean he was talking **** to me and all because word had it I train BJJ and stuff (a few people at the party know me and that I train every day). I don't know I was dancing with this girl and he was having this "I'll show you" attitude and I told him I wasn't in for anything but he was not backing down so I opted to show him where his limit is but he wasn't getting it. I rather left than pick a fight over "nothing"

Schools I trained at:
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 4:36am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Probably would have been a better idea to choke him out while yelling 'i don't want to fight you man, calm down!'.

If you seriously thought it'd **** your friend's birthday walking away was the better option. I beat up my chick friend's brother at her 21st party because he grabbed my gf's breast, ruined that whole night for her.

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 4:42am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I said I am sorry if I offended him in any way (after that he was like "he totally cut my air supply", while everybody knows a RNC would cut down his blood supply and I didn't even tighten it, I slaped it on and that was that), but he was threatening me and I just reacted. But he wouldn't calm down even after me tellign him I don't want any trouble and I am sorry. His best friend told me to go back there and show him his limits but there is no way I am picking a fight in the US aspecially over "nothing".

Schools I trained at:
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 4:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By coming on to me I mean he was talking **** to me and all because word had it I train BJJ and stuff (a few people at the party know me and that I train every day). I don't know I was dancing with this girl and he was having this "I'll show you" attitude and I told him I wasn't in for anything but he was not backing down so I opted to show him where his limit is but he wasn't getting it. I rather left than pick a fight over "nothing"
    Ah ok, I totally took that the wrong way :P

Well, I probably would've shown him the error of his ways in the beautifully gentle way of using a submission move, but remember that (at least where I come from) chokes classify as lethal force and are only to be used when you believe there is a serious threat to your life. Otherwise the authorities don't take to it too kindly :)

Unfortunately, most subs make you look like the aggressor (because you're on the ground, I think) so the fight could've been ended by some well-meaning white knight kicking you in the face as you secured an armbar. But just holding him with something like an RNC for awhile until he gasses trying to get out could be cool.

Why did you end up letting the choke go?

Edit: just realised that first bit of my first paragraph makes me sound like a) a pompous douchebag or b) an expert, of which I believe I'm neither :P but I CBF changing it.

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 4:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You did the right thing. Here's the main reason you shouldn't fight people because of what you know: We are ACTIVELY TRAINING

We know more then these idiots, were physically in better condition (this varies), and frankly were used to beatings... a bloody nose or a cut on the face doesn't really **** with the adrenaline system after it happens enough. Though some fuckers will stab if you punch them in the face. Why? They don't have the mental toughness for it.

Also these fucking cock suckers that get into pissing contests where ever they are ALWAYS over compensating. Just feel bad for him cause he's insecure about the size of his dick, his wallet, and he probably hasn't gotten laid for months on end. **** em, these are worthless people. Now if they attack you then you break them in half and make sure anyone ever mentions your name around them after you **** them up they instantly lose control of their bowels.

... Yeah sorry it's a Brooklyn thing...

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 4:47am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by raylawley
    Why did you end up letting the choke go?
    I was standing in his back(I didn't take him down, because he was just stupid) showing him I was in control and there was enough room to push him far enough away for me to "counter" what ever dip **** he would do. The thing was he ran into the kitchen and bitched and yelled for 15 minutes. I am a nice guy and don't like trouble, I was rather interested on one out of two girls I set my eye on than in a fight with some run down moron.

Schools I trained at:
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 4:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like a megadouche. Anyone who bitches and moans about being put in a half-hearted choke probably would've backed down if you'd gone aggressive at him. But still, probably a good choice in leaving.

And please tell me you took the girl with you when you left...emotionally traumatising experiences like having to choke some idiot out deserve some serious recouperation :P
Page 1 of 21 1 234511 ... LastLast