Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2002 11:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ADCC Fight Forum refugees?

I think Chokey Wokey may be right. This time HUNTER went too far. Disgusting. Any other ADCC members want to hang here?

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    8/12/2002 11:44pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL that was pretty sick man.

Hunter is not really a bad guy man. You want to know the lowdown on him? He seems a little bit nerdy. Thats the whole thing. Hes a good looking guy, with an education and money, but hes a little bit nerdy on top of it. Maybe that makes it tough for the guy to get a serious relationship.

Im serious too. The guy probably attratcs the WRONG kind of girl for his personality type. I mean, he constantly talks about himself and, for the most part, its for the benifit of the ladies of the forum.

Now lets put aside our egos and be rational about this. If I looked like him and had his business I would be SWIMMING in the ***** man. I'd be banging A different girl every 3 or 4 hours. But Hunter doesnt seem like he's that kind of guy. I bet he attracts like ridiculously hot girls but he probably isnt their type after they get to know him.

When I say hes a little nerdy I dont mean it in a BAD way. I hope he doesnt feel bad at me saying that. Im a little fukking nerdy too. I just think that, looking the way he does, he probably attracts a type of woman that is into a different sort of guy than he is. So he probably has bad luck in that dept.

Why the hell he would even TAKE a pic of himself sucking the root is beyond me, But I think Im hitting pretty close to home here. He seems like a really nice guy tho but DAMN that was one weird fukking thing, huh?

"Migo is such a nerdy, panzy ass, ****** mutherfukker." -Every member of the ADCC Forum(at one time or another).
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2002 12:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see what you mean... a nerd stuck inside a jock's body. Or maybe a "Baby Huey"?

But really, that **** is pretty whacked out. I don't believe for one second that it was an accident. He wanted all of us to see his weenie. He pretty much became obsessed with the subject when MonsterRichard made a few jokes about having a big one. I think he believed that we would all be super impressed with him instead becoming an ever bigger laughingstock.

I don't think I have seen someone so self-obsessed as he is. He literally floods the forum with new topics that should just really be replies to existing threads.

I'm certainly no angel, but he really is messing up the balance between bullshit/trolling messages and serious messages. He has succeeded in turning himself into that forum's sole subject matter. Any other topics are basically drowned out.

As for him being a nice guy? Maybe... but I sure as hell have no plans to visit him now. Not alone at least. Jesus f'ng Christ...

LOL that was pretty sick man.

Hunter is not really a bad guy man. You want to know the lowdown on him? He seems a little bit nerdy. Thats the whole thing. Hes a good looking guy, with an education and money, but hes a little bit nerdy on top of it. Maybe that makes it tough for the guy to get a serious relationship.

Im serious too. The guy probably attratcs the WRONG kind of girl for his personality type. I mean, he constantly talks about himself and, for the most part, its for the benifit of the ladies of the forum.

Now lets put aside our egos and be rational about this. If I looked like him and had his business I would be SWIMMING in the ***** man. I'd be banging A different girl every 3 or 4 hours. But Hunter doesnt seem like he's that kind of guy. I bet he attracts like ridiculously hot girls but he probably isnt their type after they get to know him.

When I say hes a little nerdy I dont mean it in a BAD way. I hope he doesnt feel bad at me saying that. Im a little fukking nerdy too. I just think that, looking the way he does, he probably attracts a type of woman that is into a different sort of guy than he is. So he probably has bad luck in that dept.

Why the hell he would even TAKE a pic of himself sucking the root is beyond me, But I think Im hitting pretty close to home here. He seems like a really nice guy tho but DAMN that was one weird fukking thing, huh?

"Migo is such a nerdy, panzy ass, ****** mutherfukker." -Every member of the ADCC Forum(at one time or another).

Edited by - ruk on August 13 2002 00:32:22

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2002 1:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And don't you think it isn't a good sign when someone gives their friggin' telephone number out on an Internet forum and then begs people to call him? He probably doesn't talk to anyone for days on end.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2002 1:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah Ruk, I don't think The Hunteris quite all there so to speak. He doesn't seem like a bad guy just a little well, off his rocker. I wouldn't have thought it so so odd if he didn't snap at people when they did't agree with his "self-blow-job". He's got issues, and I'd NEVER give my # out on the internet, that's just common sense...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2002 4:44am

Style: Baboo Baby

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Peedee, we all know the reason you didn't take pictures of yourself like Hunter is cause you're too cheap to buy a camera.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2002 11:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where am I?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2002 4:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jesus christ.

i'm glad i haven't stopped by adcc as of late.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2002 4:35pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am just glad that I have been gone for awhile so that I have not gotten mixed up in any stories. I think that we are all begining to learn a little bit more about each other with this whole thing. We will just have to wait and see how it ends.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2002 4:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd leave my # on a forum for sex addicted Swedish women.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast