Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 12:32pm

Style: BJJ/Pekiti Tersia/Hsing-I

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mssvphenom
    I was actually looking into Focus Jujitsu but I got promoted at work and will be working in Ohio starting 11/01. Since I'll be working 50 miles away from home I'm going to train in Toledo by work instead of trying to rush back to Ann Arbor to train by home. I was worried with traffic there would be a lot of times I didn't make it. The place I'm looking into in Toledo (toledo jujitsu) is ran by the same head instructor as detroit jujitsu; Chris Blanke. Is he good?
    Chris Blanke is a very good instructor. I think he was one of Saulo's first American Black belts.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 2:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was actually looking into Focus Jujitsu but I got promoted at work and will be working in Ohio starting 11/01. Since I'll be working 50 miles away from home I'm going to train in Toledo by work instead of trying to rush back to Ann Arbor to train by home. I was worried with traffic there would be a lot of times I didn't make it. The place I'm looking into in Toledo (toledo jujitsu) is ran by the same head instructor as detroit jujitsu; Chris Blanke. Is he good?
    Blanke is my instructor.

He is a fucking bad ass.

Go train there.

also, if you pay tuition at toledo, you can come to detroit and train too, if you want.

But seriously, Blanke is a bad ass.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 9:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wrestling, Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    Blanke is my instructor.

He is a fucking bad ass.

Go train there.

also, if you pay tuition at toledo, you can come to detroit and train too, if you want.

But seriously, Blanke is a bad ass.
    That's Awsome. The detroit school is much closer to my house so that would allow me to train on my days off too. I'll probably be stopping in there next week to sign up. I'm new to bjj so take it easy on me when I come train there.
    :ohyeah:(best smiley I've ever seen so I had to use it even though it has nothing to do with my post)

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 9:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's Awsome. The detroit school is much closer to my house so that would allow me to train on my days off too. I'll probably be stopping in there next week to sign up. I'm new to bjj so take it easy on me when I come train there.
    :ohyeah:(best smiley I've ever seen so I had to use it even though it has nothing to do with my post)
    Lemme know when you're gonna be at detroit jits. I usually train mondays wednesdays and fridays. Sometimes thursdays, too, if i'm feeling energetic.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567