Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some of our long-time (if you want to call it that, hell we've been around for all of 6 months now) members and ADCC imports might remember this. I came across it again a few minutes ago.

Apparently, there's a whole genre of music called "Romo" and they've got their own website: http://www.thisisromo.com. Ironically, the music involves guys dressing like women and being, well, in general, Romo.

Of course, they had no idea that MMA fans were using the word as a negative connotation of "gay", and that it had derrived independently from a combination of a Portuguese "R" being a "H", and the word Homo.

Two worlds collided one day, and the "official" Romos came across McDojo.com's very own I Choke You, using the word to argue a point on ADCC. It looks like they took exception to this.

http://www.thisisromo.com/romo/html/martial_arts.html

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, I think it's a little hypocritical of the Gracies to say romo when one of them has been in this movie:

Chop Suey
    http://us.imdb.com/Title?0276860#comment

;)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha great find!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol @ this.
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do those guys seem like the kind of people who had towels snapped at their privates after gym class?

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, they seem like the guys that snap towels off other guys at gym class.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is what Gary Coleman has to say whenever some BJJ nutrider says it's good for everything from stand-up striking to nuclear disarmament:

--------------------
    And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the most viewed thread EVER?
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LoL a good WTF is in order!!!
    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
    -Styles i train in-
    Judo
    Bjj
    Mtkickboxing
    Western boxing
    Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wtf? I thought it was longer at some point
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Page 1 of 2 12 Last