225327 Bullies, 4117 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. 7thSamurai is offline
    7thSamurai's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    730

    Posted On:
    10/20/2008 1:37pm


     Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!



    Don't be that guy.
  2. Lindz is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,007

    Posted On:
    10/20/2008 9:54pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I'm simply hoping my thread will spawn some feedback from people who've been to the school,"

    Funny thing but no one's been to this school that hasn't opened yet
  3. tharuz is offline
    tharuz's Avatar

    Troll 4 life.

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,486

    Posted On:
    10/20/2008 10:00pm


     Style: None.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Added to the fact that it's in one of those countries that are like China, but are not actually China.

    No one lives there.

    The way I see it:

    Japan- Revenge

    China- Old ass stories, bullshiting.

    Korea- bipolar

    Indochina + The kingdom of Siam = THIS IS SPARTAAAA
    Last edited by tharuz; 10/20/2008 10:07pm at .
  4. Law is offline
    Law's Avatar

    Lightweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    183

    Posted On:
    10/21/2008 12:30am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/Muay Thai/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchslapper
    "I'm simply hoping my thread will spawn some feedback from people who've been to the school,"

    Funny thing but no one's been to this school that hasn't opened yet
    If you'd read further you'd see that they have multiple locations you fucktard.
  5. Sang is offline
    Sang's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,248

    Posted On:
    10/21/2008 3:48am


     Style: MMA, Yoga

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now that my headaches gone i'll be less of an arsehole :). Go to the less expensive school for the first 6 months to learn your basics (make sure their intermediate class spars every session). After you have the basics down take a private lesson or two a week from that awesome thai fighter while continueing your other classes.

    This way you get the most for your money from the Thai (basics don't really need his knowledge) and something highly important you don't get from 1 on 1 sessions, variance in sparring partners.

    Might be costly but i'm envious, for 20 bucks a lesson with someone of that skill level i'd definately be taking two a week. Best of luck with your training.
  6. Law is offline
    Law's Avatar

    Lightweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    183

    Posted On:
    10/21/2008 3:56am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/Muay Thai/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sang
    Now that my headaches gone i'll be less of an arsehole :). Go to the less expensive school for the first 6 months to learn your basics (make sure their intermediate class spars every session). After you have the basics down take a private lesson or two a week from that awesome thai fighter while continueing your other classes.

    This way you get the most for your money from the Thai (basics don't really need his knowledge) and something highly important you don't get from 1 on 1 sessions, variance in sparring partners.

    Might be costly but i'm envious, for 20 bucks a lesson with someone of that skill level i'd definately be taking two a week. Best of luck with your training.
    Cheers Bro,

    I'm planning on starting off with some 1:1 classes twice per week with the Thai to pick up the basics since it works out cheaper than the group classes. From there I'm going to mix it up between 1:1 sessions and regular group classes to get the sparring in. I think it's better to start off 1:1 as to refine my technique and not pick up any bad habits in the process.
  7. Lindz is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,007

    Posted On:
    10/21/2008 11:27am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Theory
    If you'd read further you'd see that they have multiple locations you fucktard.
    I read further and saw no mention of further locations. I return your fucktard label with interest you kilofucktard
  8. Law is offline
    Law's Avatar

    Lightweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    183

    Posted On:
    10/21/2008 11:25pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/Muay Thai/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchslapper
    I read further and saw no mention of further locations. I return your fucktard label with interest you kilofucktard
    Quote Originally Posted by boxx-tomoi
    map to boxx Gym: 141 & 142, Jalan Putra 9, Pusat Perniagaan Putra, Kelang Lama, Kulim. Malaysia
    That's the address for their main school, in a totally different state, straight from their web-site. You are a classic example of when incest and a lack of oxygen at birth come together. Now please **** off from this thread if you have nothing productive to contribute.
  9. Squerlli is offline
    Squerlli's Avatar

    Registered User

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NO! SLEEP! TILL BROOKLYN!
    Posts
    3,683

    Posted On:
    10/22/2008 6:19pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Theory
    That's the address for their main school, in a totally different state, straight from their web-site. You are a classic example of when incest and a lack of oxygen at birth come together. Now please **** off from this thread if you have nothing productive to contribute.
    +rep

    Also:

    DO EET! FUCKING GO TRAIN THERE RAWR!

    Kay, I'm going to thai-boxing right now. Later.
  10. recourse is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lewisville TX
    Posts
    611

    Posted On:
    10/26/2008 2:29pm


     Style: BJJ / MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you started taking classes from the thai? If so whats it like?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.