Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2002 12:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you carry a gun, say, loaded with rubber bullets, do you think the police would give you that hard of a time, if they found it on you.. They would know your intention is not to kill, also, if you shot someone with a rubber bullet, would they probably just drop the charge to assault, I mean, I know at close range you could kill, but shoot the dude in the stomach with a rubber bullet... Hmmm...

Hey thats a good multiple attacker defense, they wouldnt know if you where killing their buddies or not... they would run from you huh....

Honestly, anyone know....????

Posted On:
    10/23/2002 12:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you would have to check the local laws. These things vary. You would most definitely have to get a permit, and if the police pulled you over and saw a gun, I think they'd give you more than a hard time.
  3. Michael

Posted On:
    10/23/2002 1:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I agree check with you local law and see if there are any precenent cases(sp). I could give you how it works over here but it might not be the same over here.
  4. Michael

Posted On:
    10/23/2002 1:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW....A gun's a gun in the eyes of most law enforcement. In CA if you even carry a facsimile of a gun you could be in trouble....this is not a joke.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    10/23/2002 1:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They are right.

Local laws will dictate.

Eventhoug rubber bullets are considered NON Lethal they can still kill. And like Mike said A GUN IS STILL A GUN no matter what munition you use. Look into the gun laws of your area.

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2002 1:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good tips... And yeah, Im pretty much in the worst place... Los Angeles....

Where is everyone from
  7. Michael

Posted On:
    10/23/2002 3:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now that I know that, In CA you need to carry a permit for your gun at all times. You have to obtain a permit to carry it, and one to possess it though some think they are one in the same. If you carry any facsimilie of a gun and are caught with it you may be arrested for possession of a fire arm. If it is loaded with rubber bullets it does not matter. It can be loaded with blanks and you would still be guilty as if they were real bullets.

If you would like more direct informatin contact David Dye at www.shuyokan.com. He is an expert in the law and martial arts and can actually site implications etc.

Posted On:
    10/23/2002 6:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah! You still could get into alot of **** for carrying a gun even if its not loaded. You could also get yourself accidentially shot. Better use mace and kick ass self defense.

PEACE!
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2002 8:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, rubber bullets CAN kill anyway. If you don't know how to use them correctly, they may as well be real, albeit underpowered, guns.

http://www.raisethefist.com/may1st/allshot2.gif

Result of cops who don't know you're supposed to bounce rubber bullets NOT shoot them directly at the person.

"I don't "spar." I hurt, kill and maim" -Some guy who I wanted to spar with once, I think. Good guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2002 7:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is still "preparation for murder"
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast