223598 Bullies, 3950 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 109
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
  1. themick is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    25

    Posted On:
    10/17/2008 12:34pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BADASS.
  2. dwak is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    282

    Posted On:
    10/17/2008 1:03pm


     Style: Wrestling, bjj, judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn
    If we're nut-riding wrestlers, can't we have Saitiev instead?
    which of the saitiev's?
    and based on the fact that none of them have ever been as impressive, completely dominated every tournament they've been in(until the last one, and if he and gardner had wrestled 100 more times that day garder might have one 1, karelin had also had a pec tear not long before those games), or ever gone the better part of a decade WITHOUT GIVING A FUCKING POINT, i'm going to say no, karelin is better choice.

    though as far as I know he hasn't done anything of note recently
  3. SonofSpiridonov is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Svitjod
    Posts
    182

    Posted On:
    10/17/2008 1:59pm


     Style: Hybrid Martial Arts

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder if that putz could withstand a Hulkamanical atomic legdrop? Next month's badass better be Frank Andersson.
  4. E-Van is offline
    E-Van's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,518

    Posted On:
    10/17/2008 2:26pm


     Style: bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love BAOTM's that I have to google. I get to learn something. And learning is half the battle. This guy is a BRUTE!
  5. Gabetuno is offline
    Gabetuno's Avatar

    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295

    Posted On:
    10/17/2008 3:23pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwak
    which of the saitiev's?
    and based on the fact that none of them have ever been as impressive, completely dominated every tournament they've been in(until the last one, and if he and gardner had wrestled 100 more times that day garder might have one 1, karelin had also had a pec tear not long before those games), or ever gone the better part of a decade WITHOUT GIVING A FUCKING POINT, i'm going to say no, karelin is better choice.

    though as far as I know he hasn't done anything of note recently
    To diminish Rulon Gardner by implying that he isn't even on the same level as Karelin is really to not understand Rulan's ability. He is certainly not the impressive sight that Karelin is, but the guy has stamina that goes on for days and has been a dominant force ever since he stepped on the mat. Karelin was simply in less good shape for their match and burned out sooner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


  6. Hertzyscowicz is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tampere, Finland
    Posts
    199

    Posted On:
    10/17/2008 3:34pm


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno
    What's funny is the portrayal of him throwing someone airborn in that Anime segment actually happened in one of the European Championships he entered. He literally threw a 260lbs man off the mat like he was a child.

    **** Ivan Drago. A. Karelin FTW.
    Is that by any chance where the footage right after the clip comes from? If not, I'd love to see footage of the actual feat.
  7. Gabetuno is offline
    Gabetuno's Avatar

    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295

    Posted On:
    10/17/2008 3:36pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know where to find that particular clip. It wasn't a final or anything, and I'm not really sure what tournament it was. I saw it when I was younger. I have seen it since on ESPN, I just don't know what it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


  8. Scott Larson is offline
    Scott Larson's Avatar

    Gold Summit Martial Arts Institute

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,810

    Posted On:
    10/17/2008 3:45pm


     Style: Ba Zheng Dao Quan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno
    To diminish Rulon Gardner by implying that he isn't even on the same level as Karelin is really to not understand Rulan's ability. He is certainly not the impressive sight that Karelin is, but the guy has stamina that goes on for days and has been a dominant force ever since he stepped on the mat. Karelin was simply in less good shape for their match and burned out sooner.
    I don't think Gardner would be a badass of the month in the typical way, but I read a magazine article about how many near death experiences he has had. The guy is definitely tougher than "a $2 steak" (I can't believe I just used that expression)
    ________________________________________

    Authentic Kung Fu in Buffalo, NY

    http://www.buffalokungfu.com


    http://www.laoshierinmarkle.com
  9. Gabetuno is offline
    Gabetuno's Avatar

    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295

    Posted On:
    10/17/2008 3:50pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah no, he's a different kind of wrestler, and he certainly doesn't look as scary. I even concede his record isn't as impressive. But he's a ************ of a wrestler. I like A. Karelin as BAOTM, it suits him and his legendary status. Here's a pic of him next to two human sized people, to put his gigantism in perspective:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


  10. Scott Larson is offline
    Scott Larson's Avatar

    Gold Summit Martial Arts Institute

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,810

    Posted On:
    10/17/2008 3:57pm


     Style: Ba Zheng Dao Quan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****, he makes Putin look like a giggling schoolgirl.

    P.S. Cool! His birthday is a day after mine.
    Last edited by Scott Larson; 10/17/2008 3:59pm at .
    ________________________________________

    Authentic Kung Fu in Buffalo, NY

    http://www.buffalokungfu.com


    http://www.laoshierinmarkle.com
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.