Administrator

Posted On:
    10/14/2008 2:37pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendokan
    Are you sure you have got the right Zen? Because I really can't remember having any discussion with you.
    No, it was you.
    No worries irrelevant at this point.

The entire problem is that I can't prove my teachings anymore, I studied this system for the longest (13 years).
    And you don't have to be afraid, I wasn't planning to teach in the nearby futher, it just said that now the possibility of teaching is gone.
    So, you had no gradings or anything? I know you said that earlier I'm just trying to grasp the problem completely.

It's a mishmash, every technique only had a flemish number, like throw 3 for 9 series, kick 2 from 8, etc...
    Okay gotcha.

I'm now studying Judo, so in a few years I now the Japanese names.

The GeJJ was until recent not connected with any other form of JJJ, because it's background was Karate & Judo, no koryo or gendai Ju Jutsu connection. The GeJJ federation didn't approve of other Gendai Ju Jutsu systems and vice versa.
    Okay.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/14/2008 3:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Zendokan, im certified to certify you as a teacher in my Lebell's Awesome Martial Enlightenments. (L.A.M.E.)

After some sparring, ill test you on beer drinking skills and your ability to find a good restaurant for 'mosselen en friet'.

if you pass you'll be one of my instructors, but from then on you have to call me gradmaster.
    acceptable?

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    10/14/2008 3:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    Zendokan, im certified to certify you as a teacher in my Lebell's Awesome Martial Enlightenments. (L.A.M.E.)

I wouldn't trust him. If you take the A and put it after the E, and then move the L after the A, it spells MEAL.

He thinks you're tasty, and wants to gobble you.

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    10/14/2008 3:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    So, you had no gradings or anything? I know you said that earlier I'm just trying to grasp the problem completely.

I still got a 1st dan in Taekwondo and Hapkido and a certificate as junior-instructor in Muay Thai. I started in Judo and BJJ this year and I'm planning to proceed in them.

So technically I can use my knowledge of KK, Judo and wrestling in these styles. I checked now all the credentials twice to be sure that this won't happen to me again in a few years.

The knowledge isn't wasted, it's just that I've been stood for joker by somebody that I trusted complete.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/14/2008 3:34pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still got a 1st dan in Taekwondo and Hapkido and a certificate as junior-instructor in Muay Thai. I started in Judo and BJJ this year and I'm planning to proceed in them.

So technically I can use my knowledge of KK, Judo and wrestling in these styles. I checked now all the credentials twice to be sure that this won't happen to me again in a few years.

The knowledge isn't wasted, it's just that I've been stood for joker by somebody that I trusted complete.
    Okay. Well, let us know what happens.

Don't even sweat it if the training was helpful that's all you can ask. At least, as far as you can tell, he has legit ranks in KK and Judo?

If so, you are a step above those that have fallen for charlatans with zero legit skills.

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    10/14/2008 3:40pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell

After some sparring, ill test you on beer drinking skills and your ability to find a good restaurant for 'mosselen en friet'.

if you pass you'll be one of my instructors, but from then on you have to call me gradmaster.
    acceptable?
    Prove your Grandmaster Titel by breaking 20 burning concrete blocks with your butt.

Lebell, I still need 3 months of healing and then a few months of training to get back on level. But you can be sure that in 2009 I'm coming to Holland for some friendly training and a night on the town to prove to all the ladies that the Flemish are even sicker bastards than the Dutch.

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    10/14/2008 3:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lebell, I still need 3 months of healing and then a few months of training to get back on level. But you can be sure that in 2009 I'm coming to Holland for some friendly training and a night on the town to prove to all the ladies that the Flemish are even sicker bastards than the Dutch.
    I want to be invited to this and demand first row seats :new_popcoand a video camera to capture this. If you are, as you claim, crazier than the dutch, namely Lebell and other fuckers I have met so far, you my fried deserve a title... and start your own teachings.
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    10/14/2008 4:05pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by f4n4n
    I want to be invited to this and demand first row seats :new_popcoand a video camera to capture this. If you are, as you claim, crazier than the dutch, namely Lebell and other fuckers I have met so far, you my fried deserve a title... and start your own teachings.
    Consider yourself invited,
    Crazier than the Dutch, yes. Crazier than Lebell...don't expect miracles, I'm going for a tie there. Lebell is uberDutch, it would be like breaking the laws of time and mass.

edit: repair of typos

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    10/14/2008 4:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GeJJ?

What? You roll, then a half hour after class you are hungry for power?
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/14/2008 4:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i rather have a possible mini td in Antwerpen, its my favourite city.

i also like to state that i cant break 20 burning bricks with my ass because i dont have one.

anyway, sucks that it takes so long for you to heal Zen.
    then again, a busted knee isnt a minor thing.
    im still having minor problems with my back myself.

fucking old age i guess.

im sure my new 19 yr old g/f has something to do with it aswell.

eat your heart you bastards!

muahaha
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast