C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 9:45pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamresa View Post
    ...My Krav Maga instinct immediately shouted "thumb to the eyeball then grab that steak knife and go to town". My Muay Thai instinct said "oh, crap...she's in the way so I can't do anything"...
    If you can put thumb into eyeball you can also put fist to jaw, I believe.
    Or did the guy have a head like this?

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 10:00pm

Style: jiujitsu, karate, shorinj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey goodlun i get what you mean. If it happened for real and it worked then chances are that his form was balls but it worked nonetheless he says. Oh and wing chun do is probably my vote. Even aikido works sometimes

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 10:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahahahahaha

You are a fucking insecure over reactive drama queen who sucks at life, MT, marriage, and basic common sense. Yet you somehow manage to rock your compliant Ninja skills all hardcore.

Good job man.

I bet your wife sucked your balls dry for you when you got home.
    Right?

No wait I bet she dropped to her knees right there and blew you in the bar for protecting her honor.

As somebody who studied Ninjutsu long ago, I see the humor in that. But I wouldn't completely write it off as a joke. With that said, I'm trained in Krav Maga, Muay Thai and to a very, very lesser extent (from my college days) Ninjutsu.

One night I was with my wife at a bar. Some smart-a*s started flirting with my wife and grabbed her by the shoulders to pull her toward him. Now, I had many options. My Krav Maga instinct immediately shouted "thumb to the eyeball then grab that steak knife and go to town". My Muay Thai instinct said "oh, crap...she's in the way so I can't do anything". But my body immediately went to Ura Gyaku - one of the most basic, simple, non-compound Ninjutsu techniques a novice can easily pick up. Once he was face down on the floor with his arm locked under my crotch, I could've done anything to him...literally. I could've stomped the back of his neck or steak-knifed him to death had I pleased, and he couldn't have done a darn thing about it. (Obviously, as a true practitioner I did neither.)

The point is, when the s**t really hits the fan your brain will immediately revert to what it thinks it knows is the best for the situation. In this case it was something I hadn't practiced in over 10 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2010 7:43pm

Style: Boxing and No Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba View Post
    If you can put thumb into eyeball you can also put fist to jaw, I believe.
    Or did the guy have a head like this?

AHAHAHAHHA......this coupled with your fairy dp made me laugh soooo much. Good one bro :toothy5:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2011 6:13pm

Style: karate, judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wushu, tai chi, WTF TKD (if Olympic only).

While most, if not nearly all, Aikido people suck, Aikido itself does not suck

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    1/20/2011 6:15pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie echo View Post
    ...While most, if not nearly all, Aikido people suck, Aikido itself does not suck
    Because it cannot suck. It has no mouth. It needs to possess minions to be able to suck, which it usually does succesfully.
    :-)

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2011 7:29pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i would not spend 10 years on any involving a bad teacher that promotes fantasy fighting
    and claiming they have been in 100+ streetfights so THEY KNOW EVERYTHING attitude

just my take on the topic

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/04/2011 11:43pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My Krav Maga instinct immediately shouted "thumb to the eyeball then grab that steak knife and go to town". My Muay Thai instinct said "oh, crap...she's in the way so I can't do anything".
    "My inner fung shui practitioner said "hit them both with that chair, then put it by the window where it will diffuse negative energy and encourage prosperity"... while my nagging sense of regret told me once again, "should have married Betty. Sure she was dumb, but she was fun, you know? And conversation is overrated, isn't it? Look at Wanda just standing there, expecting me to do something. Not like she does anything for me anymore...". My WoW elfling character piped in with "you know you should really buy some invincibility armour before you fight these two"...

Posted On:
    4/16/2011 1:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: HEMA, Naginata, kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, it oughta be christian martial arts. Those guys are scary... or this dude.

Yours truly

Posted On:
    4/16/2011 1:48pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol whats up with the belly tee?

They didn't even have the wherewithall to at least try to make the forms look cool. It looks like my friend's 5 year old daughter trying to mimick a form I showed her.

On a side note, this is the first time I've felt nauseous from watching a youtube video. I'm not sure if its the content or the stupid shaky camerawork.