223966 Bullies, 4055 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 621 to 630 of 722
Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263 64656667 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. crappler is offline
    crappler's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,747

    Posted On:
    8/02/2009 8:20pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't want to at all defend ATA but depending on the school, some of those guys kick the **** out of each other. My gf had her nose broken and this instructor I know winds up with some colorful, massive bruises. I'm thinking any Tai Chi.
  2. crappler is offline
    crappler's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,747

    Posted On:
    8/02/2009 8:22pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrydog View Post
    No quite the opposite humans are built for grappling not striking our hands and feet have too many moving parts to be good clubs there is a reason most fights go to the ground.
    OH. Thanks for letting us know that. We did not know that.:google:
  3. shelbydeth is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
    Posts
    790

    Posted On:
    8/26/2009 7:29pm


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ninjutsu > Judo. Vid provided. YouTube - Ninjutsu Vs Judo
  4. sandbag2 is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    124

    Posted On:
    8/26/2009 11:14pm


     Style: Kung Fu combat wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by astrobiologist View Post
    That guy will kick my ass.
  5. nordoff is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Midlands UK
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    9/03/2009 3:35pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wudang Tai Chi Chuan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    I don't want to at all defend ATA but depending on the school, some of those guys kick the **** out of each other. My gf had her nose broken and this instructor I know winds up with some colorful, massive bruises. I'm thinking any Tai Chi.
    I'm thinking most taichi, and I study it.
    I've seen too many instructors just adding the word chi in wherever they don't understand the practical application of something.
  6. 1point2 is offline
    1point2's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,104

    Posted On:
    9/03/2009 3:46pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nordoff View Post
    I'm thinking most taichi, and I study it.
    I've seen too many instructors just adding the word chi in wherever they don't understand the practical application of something.
    With the qualifier, I can see your point. "All" tai chi would be a little too strong an assertion.

    Here's all the full contact Kung Fu! - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates
  7. pmosiun is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    100

    Posted On:
    9/03/2009 3:54pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TKD, karate, jujutsu, koryu arts, wing chun, wushu, kung fu, silat, martial arts that does not train in an alive matter. Oh and weapon arts like kendo and FMA also, not because they are useless but because sparring with weapon can be quite dangerous.
  8. searcher66071 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    610

    Posted On:
    9/03/2009 4:27pm


     Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sandbag2 View Post
    That guy will kick my ass.
    If you had a french frie on your head.

    Quote Originally Posted by paulmn View Post
    Oh and weapon arts like kendo and FMA also, not because they are useless but because sparring with weapon can be quite dangerous.


    Isn't that the point of training with a weapon? To be dangerous?
  9. sandbag2 is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    124

    Posted On:
    9/03/2009 6:18pm


     Style: Kung Fu combat wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kenpo is a pretty good art. I'll be damned, they spar like those mma guys.
  10. 73h r341 h3x is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    73

    Posted On:
    9/12/2009 8:12am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tai chi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    go kan ryu krotty. ultimate scam since scientology and mormonism combined. 'nuff said.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.