Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    5/25/2004 4:44pm

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kyushu - Jitsu
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Lightweight

Posted On:
    5/25/2004 4:45pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, ex mcdojo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by FormLess
    My vote goes to the deadly DIM MAK
    I concur.

"Santa is dead kid, welcome to the suck"

Posted On:
    5/25/2004 5:09pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF TKD and Bujinkan hands down
    I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
    -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

Lightweight

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 12:02am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kungflujitsufliptric.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hwarang-do sucks pretty bad too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 12:39am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who resurected this thread?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2005 2:39pm

Style: XingYiQuan/BaguaZhang

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No such thing as useless art, but there are training methods that are useless, take for example wing chun guys who train for speed and have no power whatsoever. Or take bjj without adding strikes to it, or the other way around.
    But most useless martial art would be Wushu because its not even a martial art (But it does have san shou integrated into it).

So anyways, whatever.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    2/05/2005 5:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Golf clap.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2005 4:05am

Style: Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't like saying a style sucks but I've met the most lousy fighters and teachers in CMA and aikido.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2005 5:51am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeedeeShaolin
    First of all I dont believe you that you've destroyed wrestlers. Your full of shiit.

And second, EVERYONE knows that San Shou is NOT KUNG FU! EVERYONE! Its Muay Thai kickboxing with a sidekick and some wrestling. Try and convince me otherwise. Hell, try and convince Cung Le otherwise, at least HE admits it.
    San Shou isn't really a seperate MA, it's a set of rules. It's different from MT in that elbows are usually banned, but throws are allowed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 1:00pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Randori

I didnt want to take the time to read every single post so i dont know if this has been mentioned already. But one of the biggest things that makes BJJ superior to almost every other formalize fighting method is its method of sparring known as randori. And before anyone gets pissed let me just say that what i mean by superior i mean that just about any one can learn BJJ and very quickly become skilled in a realistic fight situation (multiple opponents isnt realistic, cause unless you are ki warrior, that is suicide) And the reason for that is when you spar in BJJ you are going at it with full strength, with a fully resisting opponent, so even though you may only know a few very basic moves, the fact that you can practice them using all of your strength and still not hurt anyone is where its genius is. I recall a few posts back someone talking about their style as being too lethal, but that is its downfall. i totally agree that gouging someones eyes out, or "rib crushing" would surely end a fight quick, but its one thing to just say you could do it, but as we all know nothing ever happens the way you want it to in a REAL fight situation. Especially if you have never practiced it on a resisting opponent. And part of practicing a movement is accualy apply the neccesarry pressure that you would in a real fight, not just practicing the movement. There is a difference between riding an excercise bike, and biking through offroad terrain. they look similar, but they are different.

and i trained in long fist and praying mantis for 5 years, ive been doing BJJ for 2 months and i can honestly say that if i were in a fight, i would stick to my 2 months of bjj.