Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    FSD encourages horribly bad poetry?

    I would like to know if anyone else has heard of SIJO's practice of encouraging students to beat drunks up as a way of proving the effectiveness of FSD?

  2. #2
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What color dress were you wearing when you were raped as a child?

  3. #3
    ignatzami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,849
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FSD Disambiguation:
    * Fake Scene Dome
    * Functional Specification Document
    * Female Sexual Dysfunction
    * Fire Services Department (Hong Kong)
    * Finnish Social Science Data Archive (Finland)
    * Florida School for the Deaf
    * Free Software Daily
    * Full scale deflection
    * Sioux Falls Regional Airport, IATA code FSD
    * Fondation Suisse de Déminage or Swiss Foundation for Mine Action
    * Federation School for the Deaf or SMK Pendidikan Khas Persekutuan
    * Flame Surface Density
    * French School of Detroit

    Any of those right?

  4. #4
    ignatzami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,849
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chienmerdo
    I would like to know if anyone else has heard of SIJO's practice of encouraging students to beat drunks up as a way of proving the effectiveness of FSD?
    I realized I'm in MABS.... *ahem*

    MABS, is for serious discussion only. Not idiotic frivolity and retardation.

    Low content threads are grounds for a ban.

    I will be reporting you.

    Or..... you could maybe make this thread worth something by telling us:
    a) what YOU heard
    b) laying out your proof
    c) giving us YOUR thoughts

    in short, make a thread worth the bandwidth.

  5. #5
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone heard of Fang Shen Do founder Jacques Patenaude's love of the Korean poetry style called Sijo? I understand this love was the sourse of his idea to award himself the title of SIJO (trademark).

    Blind Monster Sees You All

    The inner monster lurk in me
    Though blindfolded I cannot see

    Though smoke and mirrors hide the way
    I'll fool them all and make them pay

    Through fire walk and arrow break
    A load of cash I plan to make

    Why students flock I'll never
    To learn the art of CheinMerdo

    SIJO

  6. #6
    ignatzami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,849
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, obviously I was too lenient. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DOING IN MABS!!!!

    Poetry? Beating up Drunks? Are you unhinged?

  7. #7
    ignatzami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,849
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatzami
    I realized I'm in MABS.... *ahem*

    MABS, is for serious discussion only. Not idiotic frivolity and retardation.

    Low content threads are grounds for a ban.

    I will be reporting you.

    Or..... you could maybe make this thread worth something by telling us:
    a) what YOU heard
    b) laying out your proof
    c) giving us YOUR thoughts

    in short, make a thread worth the bandwidth.
    Just in case you missed it.... idiot.

  8. #8
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    8,863
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Three quick things .


    1.Read the fucking stickies .

    2.Search Button USE IT PLEASE .

    3.Repeat 1 and 2.

    Now as to your Original Question .

    SHUT THE **** UP AND READ !

    THERE ARE 50 THREADS ABOUT FSD . I am sure one of them will be happy to be a home for your question .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

  9. #9
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trollshido in 3...2...1...

  10. #10
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    8,863
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatzami
    Just in case you missed it.... idiot.
    This clown is like 13 or something .

    Just report the **** and be done with it .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO