223771 Bullies, 3832 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 23
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. sambosteve is offline
    sambosteve's Avatar

    Stillness is death

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,888

    Posted On:
    10/13/2008 11:59am

    Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Help support the US at the Sambo Worlds!

    Hi all,

    As you know My student Reilly Bodycomb and I will be attending the World Sambo Championships in St. Petersburg, Russia this year with the US Team. I will be on the coaching staff and Reilly will be filling the 68kg spot on the sport sambo team. This is an exciting event as it is the 70th Anniversary of sport sambo!

    FIAS and the AASF are generously helping cover our expenses by providing uniforms, track suits, hotel, and food. However, Reilly and I are left to fend for ourselves with other costs including travel, visas, registration, etc.

    We all know that amateur sports recieve little support in the US, but sambo is way near the bottom of that list. So, we have set up a website where anyone who wishes to assist us with this trip can make a donation via paypal. Any donation is so greatly appreciated...no matter how small or large.

    If you would like to help us and help support the US at the Worlds this year, please vsist:
    http://remixdojo.com/donate

    We will be publically thanking all donors on this website as well!

    Sincerely,

    Steve
  2. Zapruder is offline
    Zapruder's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,354

    Posted On:
    10/13/2008 12:49pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve
    Hi all,

    As you know My student Reilly Bodycomb and I will be attending the World Sambo Championships in St. Petersburg, Russia this year with the US Team. I will be on the coaching staff and Reilly will be filling the 68kg spot on the sport sambo team. This is an exciting event as it is the 70th Anniversary of sport sambo!

    FIAS and the AASF are generously helping cover our expenses by providing uniforms, track suits, hotel, and food. However, Reilly and I are left to fend for ourselves with other costs including travel, visas, registration, etc.

    We all know that amateur sports recieve little support in the US, but sambo is way near the bottom of that list. So, we have set up a website where anyone who wishes to assist us with this trip can make a donation via paypal. Any donation is so greatly appreciated...no matter how small or large.

    If you would like to help us and help support the US at the Worlds this year, please vsist:
    http://remixdojo.com/donate

    We will be publically thanking all donors on this website as well!

    Sincerely,

    Steve
    You mind if I post this in other places n the web? I think some guys n the other boards I post on would love to help out. GIVE EM THE OLE RON TRIPP TO RICKSON!!!!!!!
  3. theotherserge is offline
    theotherserge's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North of San Francisco
    Posts
    4,458

    Posted On:
    10/13/2008 12:51pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bump...
  4. sambosteve is offline
    sambosteve's Avatar

    Stillness is death

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,888

    Posted On:
    10/13/2008 1:04pm

    Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapruder
    You mind if I post this in other places n the web? I think some guys n the other boards I post on would love to help out. GIVE EM THE OLE RON TRIPP TO RICKSON!!!!!!!
    Please do!!!
  5. sambosteve is offline
    sambosteve's Avatar

    Stillness is death

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,888

    Posted On:
    10/15/2008 3:49pm

    Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for all the support! after 3 days we are almost 1/2 way to our goal!!
  6. Zapruder is offline
    Zapruder's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,354

    Posted On:
    10/16/2008 8:02am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve
    Thanks for all the support! after 3 days we are almost 1/2 way to our goal!!
    I have gotten quite a few responses on the threads I have started. OH YEAH! that makes me happy!
  7. theotherserge is offline
    theotherserge's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North of San Francisco
    Posts
    4,458

    Posted On:
    10/16/2008 9:52am

    Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nice work Zap! Thx for the support!
  8. stimbox is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    7

    Posted On:
    10/28/2008 6:23pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good luck guys.
    $25 sent your way.
  9. sambosteve is offline
    sambosteve's Avatar

    Stillness is death

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,888

    Posted On:
    10/29/2008 11:11am

    Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks so much man! That should put us at about $1700!
    I really appreciate it!
  10. hegs is offline
    hegs's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    176

    Posted On:
    10/29/2008 11:21am


     Style: bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the heck, here's $25 as well. Maybe we can get something going here. Good luck. Let me know if a seminar is ever going to find it's way to South Florida.

    As long as I'm spending my latest bonus check, I guess it's time I supported BS as well.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.