Page 4 of 4 First 1234
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark
    Vid please?
    That is Sarcasto/Sirc in the two vids I put in post #23. He's the kid in the Spiderman shirt and tights.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see, hopefully he is just kidding around with the big head thing then. He appears to me to be a small guy with fair speed and the limited power I would expect from someone his size.

His technique is pretty good in a TKD with punches to the head type way. I am assuming the bag work we saw was Sarc as he first went into the bag-Not after 8-9 mins on it? If you are punching like that when you are tired it's no problem.

My critique would be either get a lot faster or boost your muscle mass for more power. His peak power now is insufficient to stop a serious opponent. His guard is a mess and he is young and cocky-Someone will make him pay if he isn't careful.
    Last edited by MarkyMark; 10/13/2008 11:41am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark

My critique would be either get a lot faster or boost your muscle mass for more power. His peak power now is insufficient to stop a serious opponent. His guard is a mess and he is young and cocky-Someone will make him pay if he isn't careful.
    So your critique is "get bigger or faster"...

Not exactly technical criticism now is it? If you don't really know enough to critique, please don't post.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why are the only threads that get posts in here steaming piles of crap that require so much pruning I can't even begin to clean them up?

TEA, would you be willing to restart this thread and make your first post in the form of a question?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was pruned by me from another thread which I found worth talking about.

Page 4 of 4 First 1234