Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/07/2008 2:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quija
    I have 1 real fight KO via spin-kick, 2-3 landed in sparring, some mistimed and just slid off the face with little damage. I don't think it's as risky as a kick as its made out to be, when done properly it lands you right back in your stance and transitions into a jab or left uppercut well when kicking with the right foot from a right handed stance.

Can I do it now? No farking clue, my friends and I got a little too tough to be throwing high powered hard to pull kicks on each other, after one accidental sparring KO I called it quits on kicking my friends, that was when I was like 18, Im 26 now.
    I don't think " too tough " was/is the problem . To sloppy maybe . I mean if you are going nice and easy like Tea and Omega were on their sparring vids ... it should be no problem .

I don't throw **** like spinning heels when I spar playfully or purely working technique because I am to damn sloppy , I put more into it than I mean to ... or fall over comically . I always have and probably always will focus on other tools in my toolbox . I don't throw **** like 360 tornado kicks because I never cared enough to practice .

You step it up to medium or full contact , I will occasionaly go rear round low ( slightly out of range or not fully extended ) into a left spinning heel high but only if I am really feeling outgoing and pumped up .

How long you lived in Wilmywood ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/07/2008 11:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: American Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    I don't think " too tough " was/is the problem . To sloppy maybe . I mean if you are going nice and easy like Tea and Omega were on their sparring vids ... it should be no problem .
    Well from the time we were 13-18ish we would go full contact all out, no pads. Teeth were lost, clavicles cracked, thumbs broken, but your pretty springy at that age for the most part and injuries were few and far between. As you get older your bones become more dense, your striking limb and its target both have less give, meaning harder hits. Going light was not a priority for us, so when it became evident that we could actually kill each other, I quit doing big kicks. Now we dont even spar at all. Sloppy is a bad way to put it when the only concern is not being open if you miss.

Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    How long you lived in Wilmywood ?
    In or around it all my life(26 years).

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    10/10/2008 5:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    Your punching sucks.

Also, I kick much better than you.
    YouTube - Keith (Hapkido) vs Cris (Tae Kwon Do) Bullshido Throwdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[yt]g_9keOVmywE
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2008 7:04am

Style: Kempo Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    Your punching sucks.

Also, I kick much better than you.
    Vid please?

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/13/2008 9:55am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well from the time we were 13-18ish we would go full contact all out, no pads. Teeth were lost, clavicles cracked, thumbs broken, but your pretty springy at that age for the most part and injuries were few and far between. As you get older your bones become more dense, your striking limb and its target both have less give, meaning harder hits. Going light was not a priority for us, so when it became evident that we could actually kill each other, I quit doing big kicks. Now we dont even spar at all. Sloppy is a bad way to put it when the only concern is not being open if you miss.

Does nobody else see all the retardation , contradictions , and bullshit in the post above ?

Nobody ?

* shrugs *
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2008 10:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do and I'm afraid I found it so obviously false machismo balls that I didn't bother commenting on it. But since you asked....:)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2008 10:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh what the Hell, I'll have a go too....ahem....

When I was a kid I learned martial arts by studying the film Enter the Dragon until I could do everything I saw in the film.

I conditioned my body by getting my friends to repeatedly punch and kick me in the face. I kept this up as I got older and now I am completely indestructible unless of course you hit me with a sledge hammer, in which case I might wince a bit, but then of course I would beat you to death with your own ripped off arms. By the way I lost all my teeth too but I have this special regeneration thing like the Hulk so luckily they all grew back.

I also started out at the age of 3 punching into buckets of sand. Now at the age of 19 I can punch straight through a brick wall without it leaving a mark on me. I am afraid I can't fight anyone though because my hands have been classified as deadly weapons and I had to sign a special document promising I would only use my skills in the interests of national security etc.

I know you guys probably find all this hard to believe but I have this memory of a guy in black pyjamas talking to me in my crib. I have a suspicion that I am the product of a secret genetic splicing of Ashida Kim and Hatsumi...It's all a bit hazy though as the view through the side of the test tube was blurred.
    ...What...No .....really...honest!!!!!
    Last edited by MarkyMark; 10/13/2008 10:25am at .

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    10/13/2008 10:32am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MarkyMark... I may have asked this before, but, do you have a funky bunch?

ON TOPIC...
    The spinning hook kick from the Sambo guy... the best part of that was that he predicted the path of the other guy and the spinning hook is kinda the shotgun spray of kicks if anyone gets in the arc. KPOW.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/13/2008 10:39am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well from the time we were 13-18ish we would go full contact all out, no pads.
    You are coming across as very not bright . Full contact with no gear is a recipe for failure and injuries .
    Teeth were lost, clavicles cracked, thumbs broken, but your pretty springy at that age for the most part
    How old are you ?
    and injuries were few and far between.
    You just listed "Teeth were lost , clavicles cracks , thumbs broken ", all of them in the plural form . In five years that is a lot of injuries . If you were going full contact you would have a much much longer list of injuries .

So were you full of **** then or lieing now ?
    As you get older your bones become more dense,
    That is pure bullshit and childish conjecture ( proof please )
    your striking limb and its target both have less give, meaning harder hits.
    again proof please
    Going light was not a priority for us,
    That sounds very very not smart what was your motivation ? Was it because you didn't have an instructor ?
    so when it became evident that we could actually kill each other, I
    LOL @ you and your dense , old , deadly bones .
    quit doing big kicks. Now we dont even spar at all.
    So you really suck now . At least you aren't trying to teach people this crap .
    Sloppy is a bad way to put it when the only concern is not being open if you miss.
    Well your focus is fucked up and you need to actually study a Martial Art .

Very good . Where did you train at ?
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 10/13/2008 10:41am at .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2008 10:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    MarkyMark... I may have asked this before, but, do you have a funky bunch?
    I am afraid I had to google funky bunch as I hadn't a clue what you meant but it's that rapper guy again....

Damn I wish the forum had just accepted Marky...If I had known about the rapper guy and that boy band I never would have...Oh well you live and learn. :P
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast