230679 Bullies, 3788 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 71 to 80 of 107
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    10/16/2008 12:46pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    I was at the original event that McCain closed down in AZ.
    the one at the Celebrity Theatre?
  2. PointyShinyBurn is offline
    PointyShinyBurn's Avatar

    Gnarly King of Half-Guard

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,221

    Posted On:
    10/16/2008 12:46pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Van
    Of all things why a "heel kick to the kidneys"
    Royce and Rickson used to do it to everyone while they were playing closed guard, it's old school GJJ. It annoys more than anything at the time, apparently, but you might well piss blood later and the commission probably felt there was a non-zero risk of rupture.
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,067

    Posted On:
    10/16/2008 12:48pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken
    the one at the Celebrity Theatre?
    Yep...
  4. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    10/16/2008 12:53pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Goddammit. I was planning on going but had to stay at work late. I was heading over there on Van Buren when I heard on (i think) 1360, the sports talk radio, it was shut down.
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,067

    Posted On:
    10/16/2008 12:56pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken
    Goddammit. I was planning on going but had to stay at work late. I was heading over there on Van Buren when I heard on (i think) 1360, the sports talk radio, it was shut down.
    I wish it had of went off. I would have gotten out of my school much sooner. Yeah it was all photo op bullshit. I was actually coaching one of the guys from our school. So, it was free for me.

    Couple of the NBC reporters were much hotter than I thought.

    We were one of the "don't compete" schools. So, we were like WTF let's see this **** work.
  6. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    10/16/2008 1:10pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    I wish it had of went off. I would have gotten out of my school much sooner. Yeah it was all photo op bullshit. I was actually coaching one of the guys from our school. So, it was free for me.

    Couple of the NBC reporters were much hotter than I thought.

    We were one of the "don't compete" schools. So, we were like WTF let's see this **** work.
    I would have totally been a unique experience.

    And the local NBC reporters?
  7. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492

    Posted On:
    10/16/2008 1:27pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    guys, in short what was shut down, some sort of challenge fight?
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,067

    Posted On:
    10/16/2008 1:32pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken
    I would have totally been a unique experience.

    And the local NBC reporters?
    Yeah..
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,067

    Posted On:
    10/16/2008 1:34pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    guys, in short what was shut down, some sort of challenge fight?
    John Mccain the guy currently running for president.
  10. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    10/16/2008 1:42pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Fox affiliate has always had the hotties.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.