Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/01/2008 9:40pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by swordmasterfire
    I just think this is really stupid. I like WT and I think it's effective for self defense and street fighting. I have sparred with some grappling guys who are nor experts and they can easily take me down and put me on a chokehold or lock. I don't worship WT and I think Royce could have beaten Emin but I don't care. I think Bjj is a way more effective for no holds barred sports fights , but I live in a very dangerous country in South America. I don't know how street fights are there in the States but here people get killed very often in them. usually stabbbed up to 35 times or beaten to death by people that just get involved in the fights( friends or family of one of the fighters). I do know that fights often end up in the ground but staying on it to fight is not a chance here .You will only get killed, WT is way better for the street specially Ebmas in my opinion. Besides the Gracie self defense tecniques I've seen are nonsense., I challenge you to try them in my country. Whatever people say, Sports are sports and street fighting is street fighting.( I'm not saying challenge matches, I mean street fighting to save your life, not to prove how tough you are)However agree that I'd love to see some WT guys showing what they can do ina MMA fight, is not that they are so limited in their arsenal that they can't make the system work.
    I doubt your STREETS are any more deadly than the streets of Brazil,Russia or America and the chun does NOT cut it here. Please by all means prove us all wrong. Oh yeah! dont forget to post video.
    :homo:

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    10/01/2008 9:40pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Th3 D3adly
    I think what he says has some merit I mean with one on one in the ring I can't bring three of my jiu jitsu buddies to beat his ass even more and also simultaneously armbar, kimura, and knee bar him.
    It has next to no merit, and that's being generous. If you're fighting four people, whether or not you're doing The-Style-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named or BJJ, you're not in for a good time.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2008 9:48pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If WT truly is better in this street nut jobs keep talking about, how come I don't see thugs chain punching or see people whip out trapping techniques during bar brawls?

And will someone please direct me to this "street?" I've spent hours driving around Chicago looking for this "teh street" where chunners are lining the gutters with dead bodies. Sadly, all I've found are crack whores.

Does that mean wing chun's secret is crack?

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    10/01/2008 9:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kistrael
    It has next to no merit, and that's being generous. If you're fighting four people, whether or not you're doing The-Style-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named or BJJ, you're not in for a good time.
    Please reread what I said, and you will see that I was being facetious and infact implying that facing multiple opponents especially "sport-fighters" would only facilitate his destruction.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/01/2008 9:57pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone responding to fadfad read this thread.
    I failed Economics101 - No BS Martial Arts

Seriously, don't waste your time.

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    10/01/2008 10:00pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Th3 D3adly
    Please reread what I said, and you will see that I was being facetious and infact implying that facing multiple opponents especially "sport-fighters" would only facilitate his destruction.
    Sorry, my sarcasm detector wasn't going off. Retracted.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2008 10:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Chun works on da streets where you're from?

vids douchebag, real street fights showing The Chun or STFU

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2008 10:29pm

Style: TKD/karate/jkd noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    boy nothing like a troll to bring out the rest of them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2008 10:40pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis_Fist
    The Chun works on da streets where you're from?

vids douchebag, real street fights showing The Chun or STFU
    That's the problem. There are no cameras on the street. Thanks alot, Stop Snitching campaign.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2008 10:49pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DunkelAnanas
    That's the problem. There are no cameras on the street. Thanks alot, Stop Snitching campaign.
    Obviously, he should simply carry around a video camera and start some fights. There needs to be video evidence of his fail for our entertainment.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast