Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/26/2008 2:52pm

Style: Regretfully, TKD.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    Pretty much all I know is boxing, with a few simple Jeet Kune Do and Wing Chun (but nothing complicated I could mess up) principles taught to me by my friend I mentioned in my epic long first post in Noobtown.

But I'll check it out.

What's San Shou?
    From what I understand, San Shou is basically Kung Fu's version of Kickboxing. As in a Kickboxing style derived from Kung Fu. Best person to look up for San Shou related materials is Cung Le on Youtube. Or just youtube San Shou.

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    9/26/2008 4:45pm

Style: None.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok Op, I looked up the tai chi school's website.....disregard what I said, STAY THE **** AWAY FROM KUNG FU

It'll be a waste of time and money and when you smell the coffee it'll piss you off, I guarantee it.

I think the better option is the MMA school, if you find it to be inpractica or expensive in any way go for shootfighting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2008 5:01am

Style: Judo / Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey peoples I wanted to say thanks for sharing your opinions and helping me out. I will try and see if the schools have lessons I can sit in on for free and talk to the instructors when I get some free time. Like I had mentioned before my financial situation is tight and I am working alot while still trying to maintain a 30 hour~ studio presence for my Visual Art classes during the week. So I'll probably have time to do it this next month sometime when things slacken a bit and my financial aid kicks in.

I'll just keep doing bag work and working on my boxing and Jeet Kune Do stuff in the meantime.

Posted On:
    9/27/2008 7:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaxman
    That's so true. I wanna expand and say comparing MMA to a street fight is almost like comparing safe sex (use of condom at all times, no anal and no BJ without condom) to wild hard-core sex (everything counts: anal, Cum in Face, Cum in Mouth, Cream Pie and no condoms).
    One reason Bullshido exists: those without experience in things like "Cum in Mouth" can learn from those with experience...if they want to.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12