Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 8:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you follow up on the papa lead?

it's just that the lead was quite convincing, and my contact was very, very compelling.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 8:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I had a guy call and tell me about going out to see him because he said that he swears he's got my gear. I was even more convinced when he kept saying, "This is totally not a lie. I'm so serious right now."

I've got a 7 o' clock appointment, but I don't know if I want to deal with this right now.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 8:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    For some reason my groin protectors vanish into the same bottomless pit that consumes other people's socks and loose change...I'm had to buy my third one this year alone. Do you think this situation is related?

Also, I feel that Kagan and Oldman should be disqualified from the Idiot Games, their babbling senility is an unfair advantage. It's like having to compete against those 16 year old Chinese gymnasts, only reversed.
    Kagan's not old. He's just retarded.

I forgot to add you in there though, but you've been pretty quiet lately. I did forget to add Tharuz, but he's not well enough known to make it into my sig. That **** is like a big bulletin board.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 8:56pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he set it to music, so I could remember it better.

you know, like when you have something complicated to remember, and you make up a song about it to help you recall it easier, like cadence with a phone number, or "she told me she was 18, sir, 18, sir, 18 sir, she told me she was 18 sir, put the shotgun down"
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 8:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good luck with that. I suggest you have the meeting in some dark, secluded location, such as an abandoned warehouse. That way you will not have trouble picking the guy who has your gear out of a crowd.

Now if only I could find a similar resolution to my problem...for a while I suspected my little brother's gay friend, but we don't wear the same size cup so that can't be it.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 8:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    Good luck with that. I suggest you have the meeting in some dark, secluded location, such as an abandoned warehouse. That way you will not have trouble picking the guy who has your gear out of a crowd.

Now if only I could find a similar resolution to my problem...for a while I suspected my little brother's gay friend, but we don't wear the same size cup so that can't be it.
    Cups aren't bad, those are cheap.

But my gloves were like $20 and $40. My mouthpiece was made at my dentist's office and cost me $60 and i liked those shorts. :(

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 9:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok so it's not in any one of my cars either. ****. Where can it be? GRRRR.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 9:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You paid $60 for a mouthpiece? I can get one of those fancy shock doctors for $25ish, and those come with a two thousand dollar pay back guarantee if I receive injuries requiring dental work wearing them.

And as for expensive shorts....eh. I had my first MMA fight in a pair of shorts I bought at Wal-Mart. You California folk must just love throwing money around.

Have you tried going to the last place you remember having them and retracing your steps? That always works with my car keys.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 9:08pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Waytaminnit!!!
    probably a pair of shorts or something
    All very casual, all very, very insouciant... "The shorts, they are nothing to me, why I barely regarded them as clothing at all" *theatrical wave*

But then, the crux
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    and i liked those shorts. :(
    Not only do you now remember there were shorts for sure... you liked them. You liked them so much, you put a sad face after them, lamenting their disappearance.

What's really going on here, Sirc?

You can tell us... you're among strangers who don't care.

Gandhi

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 9:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must remove the focus away from Brother Sochin's compelling analysis of your short situation for a second.

I notice that you have labeled yourself "The Living Legend". This, sir, is GIMMICK INFRINGEMENT! As everyone knows, the true Living Legend is one Larry Zybysko, former AWA champion, best known for his betrayal of his mentor, Bruno Sammartino, back in the old WWWF. Please remove this label from your profile at once.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast