Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 5:15am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrm1775
    In our defense, the Americans who visit your country usually go there specifically because of the relaxed laws regarding drug use and prostitution, so that is the type of personality you can usually expect.

Of course, I am bothered by the fact that the biggest jackasses in our country are disproportionally likely to travel and spread their foolishness abroad. Makes the rest of us look like assholes.
    Those people who travel and make asses of themselves internationally are also likely to come home and complain all day about foreigners invading and ruining their country.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 5:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by recourse
    Besides MA my only "hobbie" that I've ever had is traveling. I've been to Africa and the Middle East along with all the normal european stops. Other than the Aussies the Dutch are always the coolest people I've ever met. Always very cool and willing to help a lost traveler out of a bind.

Lebell,

Man I hate those Americans too. When I'm travelling I try my hardest to respect the local customs and beliefs. I keep my mouth shut even if something seems silly to me. I refuse to travel with whiners and people that can't handle something differnet. I eat the local food and try to learn a little bit about the language and culture of every place I visit (I even will have frites with mayo sometimes). But I will admit that one of the reasons that I love Amsterdam is the fact that I can get some pretty good weed in a coffee shop.
    Traveling is great for personal development.
    I've learned a lot about myself doing it.
    You realise that the place you're from isnt the center of the world and there are millions if not billions of people out there who have a completely different life and views on life.

When i got back in Lolland i actually appreciated it more, but it also made me see most Dutch people are narrowminded whiners.
    But it doest bother me too much.

Like i said before, i think its fun to poke fun of americans but besides those spoiled ignorant types i like them.
    Compared to most Europeans they have something fresh and new about them, as in attitude.
    I used to have a girlfriend from NYC living over here, she was hoppng a plane to Milan, the next week she was up in Paris, then hitchhiked to Switzerland etc.
    I was amazed.

About teh coffeeshops....things have changed a bit, since july we have teh smokingban here too.
    it fucking sucks.
    so this is the situation in a dutch coffeeshop: you can buy weed, but....smoking ban...right?
    Solution: you can smoke your joint inside as long as the joint is totally 100% weed, without any tobacco.
    personally i think thats disgusting and so do many guiz.
    Or you can use those pipes with 100% weed.

its retarded.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 6:08am

Style: Kali/Jun Fan/CSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    thats what i dont get about teh english.
    their women are ugly yet they all get pregnant as teenagers...?!
    Their birds are quite fit...and then they turn 20. So you need to..errmm...sow the seeds when the field doesn't make your eyes bleed yet.

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 6:11am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Belgian girls on the other hand.....rawhr...

Weak

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 6:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: No longer training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Geijhan and Lebell - have you looked in your cracked bathroom mirrors lately?

Posted On:
    9/25/2008 6:39am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    did you know when you stand in front of your mirror at midnight and you say bloody mary come to me then a ghostly fiend will appear in the mirror?

i tried it and it worked, i even had sex with it.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567