Posted On:
    11/03/2008 11:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakushin
    God help us all....
    Please line up the ninjers in front of me so I can just slap them as hard as I can
    Everytime I read threads of ninjers I get into a nerd beating rage similar to that Simpons episode...must be the smell.
    Of all the ninjers I have encountered in my life only 2...thats right....2 knew anything about actual fighting.

PS I am using the slutty female ninjer as my avatar. I hope I didn't upset you.
    Did you have a complaint against a specific poster, or did you just want to slap us all?

PS- I don't mind the slutty ninja, but that chick is obviously not a ninja. She is way too hot.

Posted On:
    11/04/2008 6:16am

Style: Jujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All in good fun.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2008 9:09am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fair enough

:ninja2:

Posted On:
    11/13/2008 2:50am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ninjutsu, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rogue Theory I just found this thread! It's good for me that I have met Rogue Theory early who lives nearby, I've been doing Ninjutsu for over two months and it frustrates me like hell. Rogue Theory having done Ninjutsu knows what frustration I am going through. He's practicing in what I would like to expand in, grappling, strikes, proper ones that would place me into realistic trainings.

He has done some Western Boxing, now that's another I would like to get myself into in the near future. Then when a true Muay Thai gym is being opened near by, we couldn't let that go. Muay Thai has always been an option for me, I can't wait for my next training. Then with a combination of Judo, BJJ which Rogue Theory is also into I get the opportunity to have a partner to discuss with as well as to point me to these classes that he is already into. Saves me the time to look for one. I would like to train in what would teach me proper fighting, and glad that Rogue Theory is there as a partner to discuss and get opinions from. Gotta thank him for that. Phew.
    at would teach me proper fighting, and glad that Rogue Theory is there as a partner to discuss and get opinions from. Gotta thank him for that.
    Last edited by War; 11/13/2008 3:30am at .

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/13/2008 5:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/Muay Thai/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More MAP Ninja Bullshido:

Lack of commited attacks,i.e. jabs & feints all over the place, primarily, I think, because of fear. Understandable, but in real life, when you really need to protect yourself(I'm not talking about bar brawls), your attackers aren't going to half commit, they come fast, hard, and full on. Many techniques and principles in Bujinkan methodology, don't really work without that kind of commitment. So for me, sparring leaves more than a bit to be desired.

Posted On:
    11/13/2008 7:19am

Style: Jujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A good theory as to why the Bujinkan members mostly suck. American's are too lazy and fat to actually train hard and experience some pain. They ***** out the training to the point were they don't exert themselves and experience as little discomfort as possilbe. The training reflects that. No one wants to break a sweat and get hit. That type of corruption has happened to most martial arts in America. A BJJ guy once told me "I live on Advil." I would take comfort in that. At least some people in America train hard.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/13/2008 10:56am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War
    Rogue Theory I just found this thread! It's good for me that I have met Rogue Theory early who lives nearby, I've been doing Ninjutsu for over two months and it frustrates me like hell. Rogue Theory having done Ninjutsu knows what frustration I am going through. He's practicing in what I would like to expand in, grappling, strikes, proper ones that would place me into realistic trainings.

He has done some Western Boxing, now that's another I would like to get myself into in the near future. Then when a true Muay Thai gym is being opened near by, we couldn't let that go. Muay Thai has always been an option for me, I can't wait for my next training. Then with a combination of Judo, BJJ which Rogue Theory is also into I get the opportunity to have a partner to discuss with as well as to point me to these classes that he is already into. Saves me the time to look for one. I would like to train in what would teach me proper fighting, and glad that Rogue Theory is there as a partner to discuss and get opinions from. Gotta thank him for that. Phew.
    at would teach me proper fighting, and glad that Rogue Theory is there as a partner to discuss and get opinions from. Gotta thank him for that.
    No worries kid! Glad to be of help. Welcome to the dark side!

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/13/2008 11:06am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Theory
    More MAP Ninja Bullshido:
    Don't think that is limited to Ninja Bullshido.

We have a representative of the Sparring doesn't help from almost every dead art you can imagine.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/13/2008 11:08am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Don't think that is limited to Ninja Bullshido.

We have a representative of the Sparring doesn't help from almost every dead art you can imagine.
    True. But that quote came straight from a Ninja on MAPSHIDO.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718