• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/21/2008 3:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    O Shithole (aka G-Off), whatever made you think I don't plan to see a doctor? I do. Hearing what people who train (serious ones) have to say is not going to hurt and might give me something to ask during my appointment.

Please don't call me a fucktard next time, Shithole.

Posted On:
    9/21/2008 3:31pm

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler
    O Shithole (aka G-Off), whatever made you think I don't plan to see a doctor? I do. Hearing what people who train (serious ones) have to say is not going to hurt and might give me something to ask during my appointment.

Please don't call me a fucktard next time, Shithole.
    Fucktard, fucktard, fucktard. Seriously, you've been on this website how long? You've made yourself enough of an annoyance to gain three lovely red varrots and somehow you still seem unaware of the tone we take here at bullshido. You want sound medical advice? Don't ask a part comedy, part martial arts forum for it.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    9/21/2008 4:57pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler
    Let's keep the smart ass remarks to a minimum, I'm not humorously inclined at the moment.
    Too fucking bad. Your post history and sheer, obscenely immense stupidity of your first question (on top of your lack of spelling) denies you the chance of not getting humor thrown at you.

Quote Originally Posted by stoopid
    How many of you throw up in the mourning?
    First, it's not mourning, it's morning. Mourning is the state of sorrow over the loss of a loved one. Morning related to the early hours from twilight to sunrise (and sometimes up to middle between sunrise and noon.)

Second, think for a fucking second. Do you think throwing up is normal? Specially on a specific time of the day???? For four days in a row???

You know it's not, so why on fucking Earth would you ask people "how many of you throw up in the morning"? Nobody throws up in the morning, certainly not for four days unless they are sick or suffering from some sort of food poisoning or bacterial/viral infection in the stomach or intestines or worse!!!

Tom ain't that far off with the tumor comment to be honest. Again, we cannot possibly even imagine what the hell is wrong with you. Could be tumor, could be bacterial/viral infection, could be food poisoning, overtraining, too much curry... or fellation. I dunno. We don't know.

All we know is that throwing up is a sign of distress and that continuous throwing up, specially at a given time of the day (unless your story is bullshit) is a sign that something is not right and that you could likely be in need medical attention far more than fucking fooling around arguing with interweebz pple.

I mean, for fucks sake dude, a simple fucking google or trip to wikipedia would get you something like this:

Vomiting (also called throwing up, puking, barfing, and emesis) is the forceful expulsion of the contents of one's stomach through the mouth and sometimes the nose. Undesired vomiting may result from many causes, ranging from gastritis or poisoning to brain tumors, or elevated intracranial pressure.

Does vomiting look normal to you? Do you think there will be enough people that throw up repeatedly at the same fucking time of the day, in the morning, to ask the question "how many of you throw up in the morning"?

I don't know under what kind of remote, desolate rock do you live in that you are unaware of products such as alka-seltzer or pepto-bismol, and worse, that you feel motivated to see, in a freaking casual manner, if others are suffering from the same anomaly.

Go get some over-the-counter medicine and if that doesn't stop it, go see a doctor. Feel free to create a new thread to share your findings after visiting a doctor if you feel inclined to do so.

For now this thread is close because it's too retarded to leave it unattended.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12