Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2008 11:16pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did Tharuz's "boxing" remind anyone else of watching a kitten batting at a ball you hold up in the air?

Dude you need to STFU and train and listen. Your opponent was obviously holding back since there was no point in going hard on someone who was obviously untrained and unskilled. You were expecting ground and pound? He choose not to do that because he would've just potentially injured you. Or hurt his hands punching you in the face, either way there was no point.

Please stop trying to defend your performance. It was laughable and you need to get in shape and learn some real skills rather than running your mouth. Kudos for putting yourself out there but anyone can step on a mat and take a beating.

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    9/21/2008 11:20pm

Style: None.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judobum
    Did Tharuz's "boxing" remind anyone else of watching a kitten batting at a ball you hold up in the air?

Dude you need to STFU and train and listen. Your opponent was obviously holding back since there was no point in going hard on someone who was obviously untrained and unskilled. You were expecting ground and pound? He choose not to do that because he would've just potentially injured you. Or hurt his hands punching you in the face, either way there was no point.

Please stop trying to defend your performance. It was laughable and you need to get in shape and learn some real skills rather than running your mouth. Kudos for putting yourself out there but anyone can step on a mat and take a beating.
    I was actually trolling my way into true mean spirited awnsers. you know, REAL honest advice.

yes....

Posted On:
    9/21/2008 11:21pm

Style: drunken bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    his behavior is a classic case of a newb showing up to a TD and then thinking he's hot **** because everyone says

"YOU SHOWED UP! GOOD FOR YOU!"

the guy expects a friggin' handjob now.

Happy birthday to me.

Posted On:
    9/21/2008 11:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Bocksing, ngBJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tharuz
    I did say that I don't want it in my post, I didn't earn it. I also quoted the soccer moms too

dude, what's gonna happen if I get this "good job" bullshit and I step into the cage/ring without any grasp on reality? I'm going to get my ass kicked worse. **** the throwdown fist
    You still didn't answer the question: Did you go to the throwdown for the experience or for the fist?

You don't need the patronizing pat on the back to keep you away from reality. You already do that yourself. The fact that after 3 months of training you think that you have strong kicks and good boxing techniques shows your detachment from reality.

Now you're getting all defensive and back to being an idiot because things aren't going your way in this thread. You expected an instant fist and people praising you for showing up with little experience while correcting minor details in your technique.

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    9/21/2008 11:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KayDeePee
    You still didn't answer the question: Did you go to the throwdown for the experience or for the fist?

You don't need the patronizing pat on the back to keep you away from reality. You already do that yourself. The fact that after 3 months of training you think that you have strong kicks and good boxing techniques shows your detachment from reality.

Now you're getting all defensive and back to being an idiot because things aren't going your way in this thread. You expected an instant fist and people praising you for showing up with little experience while correcting minor details in your technique.
    I went for he experience :)

dude, I should get my kicks recorded on video. they're not the best kicks, but the best I've got.

you know, on thai pads.

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    9/21/2008 11:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fes_fsa
    his behavior is a classic case of a newb showing up to a TD and then thinking he's hot **** because everyone says

"YOU SHOWED UP! GOOD FOR YOU!"

the guy expects a friggin' handjob now.
    Handjobs are lame dear.

Happy birthday to me.

Posted On:
    9/21/2008 11:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Bocksing, ngBJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tharuz
    I went for he experience :)

dude, I should get my kicks recorded on video. they're not the best kicks, but the best I've got.

you know, on thai pads.
    That's fine and I look forward to seeing improvement in the next vid (given that the next throwdown is months away). As I said earlier, don't substitute throwdowns for training.

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    9/21/2008 11:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You got it random person from the internet!

*hugs, then attempts a failed armbar*

yes....

Posted On:
    9/21/2008 11:50pm

Style: drunken bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what a freaking waste of bandwidth.

*unsubscribe*

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    9/21/2008 11:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fes_fsa
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7LRHTo7bUc

my first attempt at no gi. i'm the one in the pigtails.

and btw, i got 3rd in the Pan Ams this year. Maria Sinoy--look it up.
    Pan Ams, 3rd place?

I was going to put you down and boast about my non-existant grappling ability, but that's actually pretty good.
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast