Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    12/28/2003 7:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eye gouging and ear ripping are things people say when they don't have a real answer for the question at hand.

An ear rip would only be a momentary painful distraction. And eye poke or gouge would only blind the opponenet for a moment. I love a quick flick to eye as a deception but not as a finish.
    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2004 7:16pm

Style: Dynamic Combat,TaeKwondo,Judo,Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've heard of people's ears getting ripped off clean in a book of war stories I have, but I don't know. I wouldn't try to rip off a guy's ear. A little too impractical. But as far and eye gouging goes, that can be very effectvie. ANd gouging isn't only done by people who don't know how to get out of something. Maybe a person does know, but the guy is just too big and strong. Using dirty attacks is very helpful when a person is at a disadvantage. And yes, gouges, and finger jabs, can be done when you're mounted. It's tougher, but it can be done. Of course what if a guy tries to do that you you...there are ways to protect yourself from those attacks, but the best defense, is obviously a good offense and do it to him first. Eye gouging, biting, and just fighting dirty are a good equalizer, but you gotta do it fast, viscously and don't just rely on those alone. Once you get the space from whatever technique you use, HIT repetedly and get out of the bad position.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2004 1:58pm

Style: I do UFC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Bluming thing wasn't a direct ear rip that killed the guy.

He hit the guy with an open palm hit to the temple area and it also ripped the guy's ear and tore down. The guy ended up dying after like 10+ hours in the hospital.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123