Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 5:33pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meataxe
    I couldn't understand a word that guy said... Alexander? Hitler? WTF?
    Translation:

Aguilar - I'm a fucking retard with no personality whatsoever. I'm so fucking stupid I compare myself to the greatest genocidal mass murderer in modern history on national TV hoping, in vain mind, you that no one will notice my balls haven't dropped yet, and that moths crawl the insides of my skull.

Seriously, this guy is way worse than *cough, cough* "War Machine". He was even copying Diego Sanchez's mantra-nirvana-whatever-the-****-that-is gestures he does when entering the octagon. This dude is so easy to dislike for being such a crap-talking tard. Glad he got crushed on national TV. Maybe that will stimulate his dried-out, shrinked fetal brain stem to grow.

Too bad Jason Guida couldn't make weight. Imagine a big Neanderthal version of Clay. That would have been awesome. What the hell did it go through his mind to not come prepared? Oh well.

But you know what made my night? "El Machete" being called "Butter Knife" by Dana on national TV. I predict a lot of posters posting "BUTTER KNIFE!!!!!" on threads for no apparent reason, like "WAAATAAAAH!!" or something. A bit uncalled for, but hilarious nonetheless.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 9/18/2008 5:36pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 5:34pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fernando Bernstein.
    Great name, too bad he was massively outclassed.

And FatherDog, yes.

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 6:30pm

Style: None.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Cephalopod
    I like how pretty much every season manages to reach a new low in terms of fighter behavior.

Season 1 - bed urination

Season 2 - Machiavellian scheming in the bathroom

Season 3 - gear/locker urination

Season 4 - chubby-chasing-motivated escape from the house

Season 5 - Gabe vs Cake

Season 6 - upper-decking

Season 7 - anti-semitic slurs and self-urination

Season 8 - Hitler
    oh, wow......I didn't even know that about TUF beacause I never watch it....I knew everybody cried in TUF....I could have never guessed it was that bad

So I guess TUF just lost the internet due to Godwin's Law?

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 8:00pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, you owe to yourself to watch the re-play of this past episode. Watching this tard comparing himself to Napoleon, Alexander... and for reasons beyond comprehension, Hitler, it will go down in History as one of the stupidest moments ever since our primate ancestors decided to walk on two legs.

Fucking hilarious, sad and disturbing at the same time.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

^ the answer to life

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 8:13pm

Style: bjj/(not enough)MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I almost started a thread on this just to make fun of the fact that a guy cried even before Dana got to say ****!
    In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 11:12pm

Style: None.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    Dude, you owe to yourself to watch the re-play of this past episode. Watching this tard comparing himself to Napoleon, Alexander... and for reasons beyond comprehension, Hitler, it will go down in History as one of the stupidest moments ever since our primate ancestors decided to walk on two legs.

Fucking hilarious, sad and disturbing at the same time.
    Dude, please enlighten me with your coherent comprehensive doctorate thesis responses as to why it is evolutionary disadvantegeous to opt for bipedal locomotion.

in the past, your sociological views on my inquiries between a wigger and two girls about to engage in combat has been very insightful. It's made me understand life better.

However, I cannot for the life of me make sense out of a negative produced by the late homo sapien sapien especies to free a pair of grasping hands to exploit the tool making and conduction advantages of abstract thought

need I remind you that a keyboard is made to type with our digits? surely we could not exploit the institution scripture is based upon without every refinery of our natural resources and tweaks without free forelimbs that do not rely on the weight supporting base of balance.

I however, do not have cable, so I can't watch TUF :(

I await your reply, cheerio.

PS. I'm off my meds.

blotter art.

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 11:23pm

Style: San Shou

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just watched that ****, that agular ************ had me laughing my ass off. Even funnier than hearing some hispanic guy compare himself to hitler was how soft he was acting after the fight.

"I'm Hiter, son!"

Three minutes later:

"well, there's no reason to hurt myself... "

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 11:47pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He must've just shown up for the free tapout shirt.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2008 12:07am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan McScary
    LOL at Rashad and Clay's brothers not even making it into the house. I also thought it is weird that Clay fights comfortably at 155, but his brother can't even make 205.
    Evan's brother pretty much had a terrible matchup. Evans is a wrestler and the guy he was fighting has medals from the Mundials as a blackbelt.

Also Elliot Marshall put up a pretty good blog

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/19/2008 12:16am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    is there a website that shows the episodes??
    i dont get spike on my tv
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast