Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 12:48am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gandp1120
    Now a personal attack on me. Ok, we are planning the trip for next week. We will have about 4 guys with us. Second, if you really know who I train with then you would know who my instructors are, Carlos Machado and Max Bishop. I really don't think they have a dog in this hunt. Finally if you wanna get personal then I guess you know where I train and you know where it is. Balls in your court.

I have always left that slight chance he is telling the truth. I will believe nothing till I have the proof in front of me.

As far as Dereck, I consider him to be a good friend. I have now quearls with him nor do I want any. Dereck has come by Elite and trained as well as hitting up the garage. I have always helped him because I believe he has all the potential in the world. This will be the last time I post on this thread because I don't want to get things derailed from my original concerns, finding out if Steven is a real BJJ blackbelt.
    I think it is funny that you don't call it personal when you attack Mr. Garza and it is personal when someone questions you methods. As far as who you train with I could care less. But if you are challenging a BJJ Black Belts credentials and messing with his potential income then I think Carlos Machado(BJJ Black Belt)would be the first person you would go to for advice/guidance. As for an invite to play ball with you at Elite, that would have to come from Matt a friend of mine if I'm walking up in his DOJO (Elite). I would love to be there when you find out if Mr. Garza is a real BJJ blackbelt. So just let me know what day you guys are traveling to Rusk and I will clear my schedule.
    Last edited by Handsoffmma; 9/18/2008 1:02am at .

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 2:34am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jiu-jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear John of shreveport, why do you need to bring other guys with you. Are you scared to handle your own bus. You have the right to ask questions about anybody claiming to be a Instuctor, but I think you were looking to start trouble, rather than finding out the correct infor. Who made you the martial arts police of america. I've seen you grapple, not bad, but okay. What you really need is lessons in respect. "There is more to being a Martial Artist than being good on the ground, if everybody would check their EGOS, then they could learn to appreciate every aspect of the Martial Arts."

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 9:01am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the guy with the questionable BJJ Black Belt had just said who awarded it to him when he posted on here, this would all be over.

FYI, I've never known a BJJ BB be secretive about who awarded them their belt. Every one I've met has been happy to tell you right off the bat who awarded it to them.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 9:38am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Prove this alleged challenge you two idiots keep mentioning. Or is this the new tactic? Multiple people start posting, raise the ire, get this turned into a fight, and then make accusations of Dojo storming?

Quit being babies and grow up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 9:49am

Style: bjj brown belt

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsoffmma
    I think it is funny that you don't call it personal when you attack Mr. Garza and it is personal when someone questions you methods. As far as who you train with I could care less. But if you are challenging a BJJ Black Belts credentials and messing with his potential income then I think Carlos Machado(BJJ Black Belt)would be the first person you would go to for advice/guidance. As for an invite to play ball with you at Elite, that would have to come from Matt a friend of mine if I'm walking up in his DOJO (Elite). I would love to be there when you find out if Mr. Garza is a real BJJ blackbelt. So just let me know what day you guys are traveling to Rusk and I will clear my schedule.
    Well then if Matt is such a good friend then while you sit here and make it sound like you would need to be invited by him, I guess you didn't talk to him before he left to go work for Dynacore. Matt is not my instructor but a training partner. As far as getting Matts permission. We had several long talks about Steven, and while he hasn't said anything. His douts are just as strong as mine. Matt actually told me to go roll with Steven. Anything else?
    Last edited by gandp1120; 9/18/2008 12:40pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 9:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tree
    Dear John of shreveport, why do you need to bring other guys with you. Are you scared to handle your own bus. You have the right to ask questions about anybody claiming to be a Instuctor, but I think you were looking to start trouble, rather than finding out the correct infor. Who made you the martial arts police of america. I've seen you grapple, not bad, but okay. What you really need is lessons in respect. "There is more to being a Martial Artist than being good on the ground, if everybody would check their EGOS, then they could learn to appreciate every aspect of the Martial Arts."
    So, everyone knows who I am and I don't care. I'm ok? Thats bullshit. Name one person in my weight class, in our local area who can beat me on the ground....I'll wait. As far as just being good on the ground, well then I guess you don't know me. Or you would know that I got a BB in TKD. SO you were saying...
    Last edited by gandp1120; 9/18/2008 10:02am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2008 9:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    If the guy with the questionable BJJ Black Belt had just said who awarded it to him when he posted on here, this would all be over.

FYI, I've never known a BJJ BB be secretive about who awarded them their belt. Every one I've met has been happy to tell you right off the bat who awarded it to them.
    See its all about diversion, they don't want everyone to know that Steven is not legit so they attack me. It's ok. The truth shall set you free.

Thats it. I'm done with this ****. This was a thread on Derrick. It has turned into a attack on me. All ya'll (you guys) are trying to do is stop the inevitable. So go get back on the tit of average, while I strive for greatness.
    Last edited by gandp1120; 9/18/2008 10:01am at .

Posted On:
    9/19/2008 6:39am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65

Read the orginal post he does say that Chuck Slayton awarded it to him while in the army stationed in Korea. The problem is no one can locate Chuck Slayton. And everytime Mr. Garza replies a new attack is launched. Example he was accused of losing to a white belt, so he posted the fight video proving that he won that fight, then he was accused of bragging about beating the white belt. So it looks like he is fed up with the constant attacks and simply invited his attackers to come to his school.

I simply say: In America, "Innocent until proven guilty" on this post "Guilty" then prove yourself innocent.

Posted On:
    9/19/2008 6:51am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Prove this alleged challenge you two idiots keep mentioning. Or is this the new tactic? Multiple people start posting, raise the ire, get this turned into a fight, and then make accusations of Dojo storming?

Quit being babies and grow up.

Read the damn post and tell me who the idiot is? gandp1120 is challenging that a BJJ BB is legit and his potential to make income without ever visiting his Dojo are gaining any facts. His accusation was that he saw him lose to a white belt. Mr. Garza posted a video of him winning that fight and also explained about a shoulder injury. As far as this being a new tactic with multiple people posting. I thought that this kind of site, was made for multiple people posting and voicing different opionions and objective views. If I was looking for a fight, I would do that in person. I guess you guys only want to hear negative posts about Mr. Garza. So have fun with that! The only person I see challenging anyone is gandp1120 "The ball is in your court" and "you guys sucking on the Tit of average"

So i think the only person that needs to grow up is you Mr. moderator

Posted On:
    9/19/2008 7:12am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gandp1120
    Well then if Matt is such a good friend then while you sit here and make it sound like you would need to be invited by him, I guess you didn't talk to him before he left to go work for Dynacore. Matt is not my instructor but a training partner. As far as getting Matts permission. We had several long talks about Steven, and while he hasn't said anything. His douts are just as strong as mine. Matt actually told me to go roll with Steven. Anything else?
    Yes i have something else. Pull your head out of your ass and quit thinking this is personal. Matt is a friend of mine, and I spoke with him as he was boarding a plane to leave town. The reason why I'm not walking up into his school returning your "BALL". I do not walk up into someone else's DOJO (Matt's) being called out by a student/trianing partner. That would be DOJO storming. Knowing Matt he probably told you to go visit Mr. Garza roll with him to see if he is legit. Not post negative remarks, smear his name, then call him out. Nothing personal, I'm just questioning your methods, and the way you went about this whole mess. I only got on here to clear D-Rock with the acutual facts, because he was drug into this for no reason what so ever. Then people started turning on me. I could give a ****, I'm posting facts not assumptions. I firmly believe in this country's values and beliefs of "Innocent until proven guilty". I think this has spun totally out of control, and could of been avoided by visiting Mr. Garza's school upon the initial invite to check out a class. I'm tired of wasting my time checking this useless post. So I'm out.

P.S. I would still like to know the actual time and date you and your friends are travelling to Rusk. I think a governing BJJ body should go along if your intentions are truely a fact finding mission.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast