226265 Bullies, 4254 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    9/16/2008 12:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bullies I need your help

I'm currently staying in a hotel in Jersey and the 'Mini Gym' is a little on the rubbish side. Could someone please link me to a good body weight routine or give me some ideas that I can use either tonight or in the morning?

Thanks
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Posted On:
    9/16/2008 12:39pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jersey, or the toxic waste dump on our side of the pond.

Posted On:
    9/16/2008 1:27pm

Style: SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just do burpees and/or tabata squats. ;) Depends what you want it for though, as thats not going to the best for strength.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    9/16/2008 1:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The original Jersey Sam ;)

Cheers Honesty, I guess I should have been more specific. I'd like something for overall endurance.

I thought that Burpees with dumbells might be a good start.
    Last edited by Asriel; 9/16/2008 1:41pm at .
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Posted On:
    9/16/2008 1:52pm

Style: SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do something like this if it was me:
    Stretches
    5 - 10 minutes warm up on a rower.
    8 set of tabata squats (so 8 lots of 20 seconds of squats 10 seconds of rest), you can do that with weights if you want, but that'll absolutely kill me...
    Or
    Burpees, sets of 10, short rest then more sets of 10.
    Chin ups/pull ups/dips - weighted if you can
    15 - 20 minutes run/warm down.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    9/16/2008 2:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    trainforstrength.com do workout 1.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Posted On:
    9/16/2008 2:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's brilliant Emevas, thanks mate!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2008 11:24am

Style: Judo, Wrestling, Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas
    trainforstrength.com do workout 1.
    Beat me to it.... I also vouch for this work out. I really enjoy it and its easy to follow.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/27/2008 8:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If there are more than a few floors and there are stairs, running them2-3 at a time will give a good burn. And train for strength is a nugget of a site.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2008 8:10am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Take a look at the little site called www.bodyweightculture.com they have routines, individual exercises a lot of them and all bodyweight. I am sure you'll find something nice there.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast