Their signs were written in Spanish...

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    12/13/2003 5:38am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great...now that we have them on the streets... round them up and send their asses back to mexico.
    We have enough poor to deal with here with out dealing with the cast offs of a fucking country that can't get thier **** together.
    We need the fucking military on that border ASAP.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    12/13/2003 10:31am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder who would do all that absolutely necessary shiit labor if they were rounded up and sent to Mexico? Ever eat a strawberry? Guess who picked it.

These people work their AZZES off for employers in this country. Without them our agricultural system would COLLAPSE and I mean that LITERALLY.

This is America and if they're willing to work their azzes off for their piece of the pie then they may as well be legal and pay taxes to our nation because NOTHING you say or do is going to get rid of them.

I'd be more concerned about the most horrible presidency in the last 100 years than I would be with some poor farm worker having a liscence. Majoring in the minors....
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/13/2003 11:08am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder who would do all that absolutely necessary shiit labor if they were rounded up and sent to Mexico?

As if a system in which legal resident aliens do such work can't exist?

These people work their AZZES off for employers in this country.

That makes it sound altruistic.

This is America and if they're willing to work their azzes off for their piece of the pie then they may as well be legal and pay taxes to our nation because NOTHING you say or do is going to get rid of them.

Coming here to work is one thing...no problem. Getting a license is one thing...not so much of a problem. For illegals? Yeah...a problem, for both us and them. If rights and priviledgesis is what they want there's already a fine way of making onself accounted for....and I don't mean sharing social security numbers. Do it the way everyone else does. They seem to manage.

However, if granting them licenses was an accurate way to account for ILLEGALS, then why do I get the feeling that deportations of those who don't work (and/or collect benefits) would be protested with equal gusto?

In fact, the license thing is just a red herring. If there's an implied goal, it is lack of border control altogether. *Any* move which inconveniences illegal aliens is pretty much percieved as racistly targeting hispanics...as if they're our tempermental only child.
    Last edited by Nid; 12/13/2003 11:29am at .

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    12/13/2003 1:05pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As some one who cannot drive (half blind) and has spent a lot of time thinking about it ("god damnit, I wish I could drive"); driving is a privilige, not a right.

If someone is here against our laws, an illegal immigrant, they are simply NOT entitled to the same priviliges as someone who actually works to get here legally.

These groups seem to want to view this as if all illegal immigrants are Hispanics, as if this a racist issue against them (saying its a racist issue gets the attention of knee jerk reactionary protestors who will more than happily jump on board). Just because they share a border it seem they think they're entitled to come here and instantly get everything. What about folks from the Philipines, India, Eastern Europe, ASEAN (SE Asia), Africa, and god forbid the Middle East (probably one of the harder places to immigrate from) who have to go through a massive **** storm to get here legally. Mexicans can just hop the border and apparently feel as though they deserve every thing citizenship entitles you to, I wonder how that makes first generation immigrants here in the states feel?

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    12/13/2003 2:22pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If they want a license, become a fucking citizen! Allowing these ppl the same priviledges as others who went through the whole immigratiuon process in an insult to those ppl. These mexicans need to start trying to change immigration laws, not fucking drivers license laws.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12