Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 4:47pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wado/ru / kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

kicksport uk

hi every one , im gary and hold a real grade of 9th dan in karate/kickboxing , im a registered grade with the martial arts standards agency [you can not bull sh..t them etc . masa . i run a few schools of kickboxing/karate , and ive been in martial arts for over 40 years [im 52now ] ive seen some bad martial arts in my day [instructors ] but the worst and i never bad mouth people but matt fiddes ........................ thats all im going to say ............ im new to this sight so im looking for some thing or some body to be real and speak out .. you can see kicksport uk web sight on www.kicksportuk.com .. is mma/ cage fights etc the best for martial arts , is it a street fight or a martial art.. i have fighters who go in for them , but i askl my self is this real martial arts or just for those who want to kick ass without getting locked up .. ill be back .........................................

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 4:49pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Provide proof of being a legit 9th dan in a legit organization or prepare for buggery.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 9:41pm

Style: MMA, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    May I suggest that you go back to your site and run a spell check before you come here posting? "BEGIINERS WELCOME NOW" might be an oversight, but when you're spelling GMTV wrongly I think you need to get your house in order.

You also list Jean-Claude Van Damme on your Black Belt Honour Roll. Has he studied under your system to earn that belt? Is he aware you've promoted him to black belt? Is he in anyway associated with your franchise, other than having been paid once to come and hold a seminar for your students?

Posted On:
    9/15/2008 12:10am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by master gary
    ill be back
    I hope not.

Posted On:
    9/15/2008 1:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Solvalou
    I hope not.
    Seconded

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2008 3:02am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wouldn't come on this board with the question "is MMA really martial arts?" If you want anyone here to take you seriously in the slightest.
    If you really honestly feel that way, we could send a brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blue belt over to your dojo to submit your ass all over the place, while you struggle feebly to punch and kick him from clinch range. In fact, if you're willing to wait two years for the next time I'm going to be in England, I would be happy to do it myself.
    Last edited by NoTeefa; 9/15/2008 3:06am at .

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    9/15/2008 4:40am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jean-Claude Van Damme (Movie Star/Martial Artist)
    JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME. visiting instructor, Dec 2004

"The 1st ever time in uk. VAN DAMME as you are aware, visited us in 2004. We are hoping this will not be the last time! VAN DAMME coached over 250 students on Dec 5th 2004 at our school in Taunten"
    - Jean-Claude Van Damme

It would appear that he held one seminar and is now a visiting instructor
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    9/15/2008 4:46am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by master gary
    hi every one , im gary and hold a real grade of 9th dan in karate/kickboxing , im a registered grade with the martial arts standards agency [you can not bull sh..t them etc . masa . i run a few schools of kickboxing/karate , and ive been in martial arts for over 40 years [im 52now ] ive seen some bad martial arts in my day [instructors ] but the worst and i never bad mouth people but matt fiddes ........................ thats all im going to say ............ im new to this sight so im looking for some thing or some body to be real and speak out .. you can see kicksport uk web sight on www.kicksportuk.com .. is mma/ cage fights etc the best for martial arts , is it a street fight or a martial art.. i have fighters who go in for them , but i askl my self is this real martial arts or just for those who want to kick ass without getting locked up .. ill be back .........................................
    Would you please elaborate on what you feel is a real Martial Art?

Does it involve spinning a bo around? Sparring with little contact, meditating and then bowing to some long dead Japanese fella?

Does it involve having your photo taken in a silly stance while surrounded by nature Gary?

*Ahem*

" The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    9/15/2008 5:13am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what a lol site
    learn to fucking spell

Posted On:
    9/15/2008 9:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Imagine wasting 50 years of your life training in ****.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast