Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    10/24/2008 10:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Homeo, Homeo, where far art thou Homeo?

OK, just to give you a fair shot away from two of the most fucked up threads going in YMAS right now, here is a thread just for you to explain how and why your _ing _un is so much more effective than the other chunners out there.

Oh, and if this is all you've got

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[yt]GuSMvbM76M0

you will have to do much better.

If that is your "sifu," you should suggest that he go on a no seefood diet. That is, he should avoid seeing food because obviously he eats whatever he sees.

Also, I've seen much better chi sau than that. I would like to see some video of you either doing bag work or sparring, please.
    Last edited by TEA; 10/24/2008 10:59pm at .
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2008 11:11am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "There's more than one way to play the ****."

Classic.

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 2:35pm

Style: Traditional wet shaver

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Leung Kwok Bik, aka "Dr. Chain-Punch" a world champion no hols barred Ving Tsun fighter, was challenged to a chain-punching contest by "The Iron Fist of Wing Chun" Chu Chong Man, known for his motto, "Dare to Dream". The Iron Fist got beat soundly in maximum force generated on the Muk Yun Jong (Wooden dummy man). Both men weighed in at 158 lbs. On the flip side, when it came time for the reps contest, Dr. Chain-Punch got his butt whipped. The Iron Fist performed 300 chain-punches generating a psi force of 400 per punch, to Dr. Chain Punch's 211.

Why Such a difference? Simple. Different Ving Tsun fighters require different types of strength (See Look Beyond the Pointing Finger, by Sifu Wong Shun Leung). Some Ving Tsun artists like to overwhelm their opponents with a blazing barrage of offense, while others like to gain position control and end things with one definitive shot.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 2:43pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey ggboxer.

How are you doing?

Is this the new slant? You are going to act hard this time?

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    10/26/2008 7:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Hey ggboxer.

How are you doing?

Is this the new slant? You are going to act hard this time?
    This can be translated as: -

"So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    10/27/2008 11:15am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA
    If that is your "sifu," you should suggest that he go on a no seefood diet. That is, he should avoid seeing food because obviously he eats whatever he sees.
    Hey, that's Tom Chi. I know him. I was just up on that deck on the roof of his house 2 months ago.

Yeah, he could stand to loose a some pounds. But, if you've been in his kitchen and sampled the pies his mom baked for the party, you might understand better why he looks like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TEA
    Also, I've seen much better chi sau than that. I would like to see some video of you either doing bag work or sparring, please.
    I would like to see some other videos, too. While that wasn't ChiSao at all and merely yet another 'demo' in the midst of a sea of __ng __un demos, Tom Chi does talk too much with his voice instead of his hands... even for a chunner. (Sorry Tom, but I think you already know this about yourself, too.)

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Spector
    "There's more than one way to play the ****."

Classic.
    Fuk'em if they can't take a Jut.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 10/27/2008 11:29am at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Posted On:
    10/27/2008 11:44am

Style: submission grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    Hey, that's Tom Chi. I know him. I was just up on that deck on the roof of his house 2 months ago.

Yeah, he could stand to loose a some pounds. But, if you've been in his kitchen and sampled the pies his mom baked for the party, you might understand better why he looks like that.

I would like to see some other videos, too. While that wasn't ChiSao at all and merely yet another 'demo' in the midst of a sea of __ng __un demos, Tom Chi does talk too much with his voice instead of his hands... even for a chunner. (Sorry Tom, but I think you already know this about yourself, too.)

Fuk'em if they can't take a Jut.
    Pak that Lap boy!

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    10/27/2008 12:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M1K3
    Pak that Lap boy!
    I just flew in from Hong Kong and boy, is my Bong Sao tired.

Thank you, you've been great. Try the Shu Mai.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 12:28pm

Style: Traditional wet shaver

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As if in a dream, Ng Mui took me into the hills around the shaolin temple and showed me here lotus blossoms. We chi saued by the river, and true Ving Tsun washed over my soul. Did you know that Ng Mui, and later Yim Wing Chun, were able to use their wing chun techniques to overcome men much larger than them? When people tried to attack Yip Man, they couldn't even understand how he deflected their best strikes and neutralized them.

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 1:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by homeo
    As if in a dream, Ng Mui took me into the hills around the shaolin temple and showed me here lotus blossoms. We chi saued by the river, and true Ving Tsun washed over my soul. Did you know that Ng Mui, and later Yim Wing Chun, were able to use their wing chun techniques to overcome men much larger than them? When people tried to attack Yip Man, they couldn't even understand how he deflected their best strikes and neutralized them.
    The clarity of this response is often concealed without the intake of a considerable amount of the mushrooms. Thanks for the thoughts though.