Page 2 of 2 First 12

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I found a place near me that teaches MT. Is this a McDojo?

http://www.melbmartialarts.com.au/pu...muay_thai.html

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cardio. Aerobics. These things are overlooked in every Kung-Fu/Karate/Tae Kwon Do school I've ever been to, yet it is the single most important thing if your fight last more than 1 minute. Not only will it improve your martial arts, but it will make you better at everything in life. So go run 2 miles.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Kun Khmer place you're talking about produces good fighters and regularly puts on shows, so I'd say it's worth a look. Kun Khmer is essentially the same as Muay Thai (don't say this in front of them, though).

The other gym you linked to don't have much of a fight team these days (or as far as I know), and they're big into contracts, but it doesn't hurt to go try them (except the $20 trial class fee, which is a bit steep IMO).

Also in Dandenong (I presume you live near there?) is Young Bulls Gym, who produce some good fighters. In Noble Park and Narre Warren there's XFC, which I think is more kickboxing, but I'm pretty sure they have a fight team. A bit closer in on that side of town is Martial Mix in Glen Huntley.

If you're willing to travel to the inner-city, there are some good gyms in Richmond and Brunswick.

Anyway, here is a site with most Melbourne Muay Thai gyms on it. Details of all the above places should be there.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've contacted several members of that Kun Khmer gym via forums and Facebook. By the sounds of things it's a great place to train, and the rates are extremely cheap - $5 per week, and you only have to pay it IF you train that week. I'll be checking it out pretty soon.

Page 2 of 2 First 12