Search function.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2008 8:19pm

Style: in hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by J samurai
    looks like you all were wrong. i did come back. i have had full contact sparring in JKD and i have used kuk sool in mma tournaments.won 2nd place. lost to a juijitsu purplebelt. i will admit i have no ground game other than finishes after throws. can i get some videos or advice. i have no place that teaches grappling in my area. help would be appreciated. do u guys recomend any styles that are very good and incorperates throws. looking for a new martial art to study along side kuk sool and jkd. ill be gone for a while i have an mma tournament in san antonio im going to be back soon. thanks for enlightening me
    Dude just quit KSW and find something else like judo.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2008 8:36pm

Style: JKD, BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So J samurai, when you say you have no place in San Antone that teaches grappling, do you mean that you don't really live in SA? Cuz, there is

http://www.graciesa.com/

and

http://www.rodrigopinheirobjj.com/

and that was just from searching Jujitsu in San Antonio on google. There are probably others.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    9/12/2008 8:10am

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by J samurai
    looks like you all were wrong. i did come back. i have had full contact sparring in JKD and i have used kuk sool in mma tournaments.won 2nd place. lost to a juijitsu purplebelt. i will admit i have no ground game other than finishes after throws. can i get some videos or advice. i have no place that teaches grappling in my area. help would be appreciated. do u guys recomend any styles that are very good and incorperates throws. looking for a new martial art to study along side kuk sool and jkd. ill be gone for a while i have an mma tournament in san antonio im going to be back soon. thanks for enlightening me
    What specific KSW technique did you use in your bout? BTW..you can answer me with the Korean name of the technique.

Secondly, why would you need help from those you have proclaimed as being an idiot and those you have proclaimed to be superior over? I would like to know who your KSW instructor is and what his lineage is. If you are Texas, you are at the heart of the system, so when you say you have never taken the oath, I am quite perplexed by this.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    9/12/2008 4:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    San Antonio? Maybe he's learning from these folks http://www.txkuksoolwon.com/

Suh In-Joo used to be there. I trained with one of his BB's back in the early 90's and he was never taught all his BB requirements....or so he said.

With Ike blowing in, the kuksooligans in the Houston area at HQ should be hunkered down about right now.

Kuk Sool question: Anybody tell me how old Suh In-hyuk is nowadays?
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910