Sponsored Links Spacer Image

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    8/04/2014 1:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SmH View Post
    Appreciate this Summary. Now, who is "SifuAbel" and how is it that I feel an urgent desire to punch him in the face after reading only two of his posts?
    Like I said, he's one of the biggest martial arts trolls in the history of the internet.

There are the generic, mundane Bullshido trolls who log in now and then to harass folks, and then there are the Rudys of the world who, whether they fit in here or not, go on to spend countless hours building websites and propaganda campaigns against not only the website, but any member that happens to challenge his perspective.

I won't even attempt to cover it all myself, there are a gazillion threads about Mr. Abel both on Bullshido and elsewhere.

http://web.archive.org/web/200901060...KungFuDoesWork

Here's a particularly noteworthy gem that involves both Rudy and Green Cloud, before Rudy was banned from KFM Online.

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...el-Let-s-Fight

He actually thinks I'm a paid troll for Bullshido. The irony is I use his example to guide me on what NOT to do online with regards to kung fu evangelism, picking fights, trolling other martial artists, etc.

Unlike Rudy, I don't go around trying to pick fights with people on the internet to defend my point of view. I consider it ungentlemanly. Obsessive-compulsive delusional types like Rudy have no such filter, and have subsequently dragged not only themselves but Bullshido itself through the mud on more than one occasion.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 8/04/2014 1:17pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2014 1:58pm

Style: sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Like I said, he's one of the biggest martial arts trolls in the history of the internet.
    The Rudy story is so stupid, it actually defies believe

After he once reverted to accusing me of being a child molestor years ago on Gene Ching's kung fu forum, I recently unblocked him and offered him an opportunity to be normal.. my mistake I guess?

I posted this blog

http://nysanda.wordpress.com/2014/07...ics-that-work/

I am sure most will "get" that it was not a comprehensive list of every kung fu technique that works, but rather, "here are a few that work"

Rudy took me to task on my list; it was too short, he didn't like them, etc etc etc.. it because sort of psycho, so I re-blocked him. It appears other have had similar issues so this is perhaps not a surprise

Has nothign to do with anything in the real world

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/25/2014 5:58pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    8/25/2014 6:46pm

supporting member