Sponsored Links Spacer Image

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    7/31/2014 8:52am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!

YMAS Runoff David Ross

Hey, I didn't say nysanda is wrong on this, I said I'm naturally skeptical of the things he says based on past experience. I do not "claim affiliation" with Redline Fight sports, that is my old gym. Josh Bartholomew was never my coach, he is my SON'S coach, to whom nysanda felt the need to go crying after I said something he didn't like on Mark Tripp's old forum. So many Bullies have trained with me at Redline both in regular class, and at TDs that my past membership in that club really needs no explanation.

In the meantime nysanda still has beaten students in public (at Redline no less), and has admitted to lying to students about what they are being taught. Doesn't make him wrong, but it does mean you have to look closely at what comes out of his mouth.

David, I did not " question (your) role in US Sanshou", I suggested you stop referring to your club as one of the "Big Six" teams at a time that you no longer were even sending people to Nationals to contest for spots on the national team. No one questions the fact that NY SANDA *was* a member of the six big US teams.

You have done many unscrupulous things over the years, and I have no problem pointing that out to people who maybe don't know you or the **** you've pulled. I'm sure many would be interested to hear about how you ran a "charity tournament" for a children's hospital, kept all the money you raised for those kids for yourself, and then blamed your greed on 9/11 of all things.

It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong on the issue under discussion, people still need to have their BS detector fired up when examining anything that comes out of your mouth.

Supporting Gus Kaparos? Nice try.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 7/31/2014 9:25am at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/31/2014 9:25am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

YMAS Runoff David Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Hey, I didn't say nysanda is wrong on this, I said I'm naturally skeptical of the things he says based on past experience.
    Cool.
    See, this is why I always laughed when you and WK would talk about my semantic games and "cryptic" comments.
    Carry on dude, same boat different oar.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2014 9:53am

Style: sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt is a troll... and it should be obvious from his attempt to de-rail this thread which is clearly about GUS KAPAROS. Don't like that Josh Bartholomew called you a troll? Take it up with Josh... I will also say that you are telling lies here, but again, this is about GUS KAPROS and the video of him and his comments speak for themselves

Posted On:
    7/31/2014 10:06am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I say you were a white belt a Renzo's and recycled your lessons there as secret CMA grappling to your students without permission and for a profit. Do you deny it?

I also say you fraudulently collected money under the auspices of raising it for the children of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and kept it for yourself. Do you deny that?

You're a thief and a liar. You're also an idiot if you think my warning to this forum about your nature is an attempt to derail anything. I have a long relationship with this community, and they know I do not troll even pre-investigation YMAS treads. Nice try.

I've said all I need to on this subject. Carry on.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 7/31/2014 10:11am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/31/2014 10:11am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is YMAS and he isn't derailing the MABS thread. So, he is correctly following the rules of this subforum. Trolling you? Possibly. A troll, nope not at all. He has done too much work, for this website, to remotely draw your erroneous conclusion.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2014 10:24am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anil Singh tried to pass off the "you ripped off St Jude's" crap on MMA.tv a few times. Saying something on the internet doesn't make it true. I posted letters from St Jude thanking me for my contributions. The ONLY thing Anil could say was that the name was not in "NY SAN DA" but that was because back then I was in a partnership with a different person and the school name was "NYKK Gym"... but there was no NY San Da when those shows were done, period

I never "beat a student", certainly not at Redline, nor was I threatened with removal at Redline... you can say anything you want on the internet, but here you are suppposed to be able to PROVE IT.. and since it never happened, you can't and it's alll just your bullcrap

You criticized me on Mark Tripp's old board for not hiring a BJJ black belt.. that was in 1990/1991. Back then the attitude was strickly "us against them" in the BJJ community. Anyone who was training in that period remembers and understands that. Today, any gym can hire a BJJ black belt, and that is what we do...

Since Jason Yee left Boston, Josh and Marvin have been the head coaches at REdline, so if you claim any affiliation with Redline, Josh is a point man. He said that everything you said was WRONG. Even here you are either dense to context or just trolling.

The "Big 6" is ONLY relevent to a time when there were national competitions and all the teams were competing against eachother... as soon as Goh dropped sanshou from the USA WKF national tournaments and Liu tried his organization, it no longer had any meaning at all... With 18 national sanshou champions, and champions in other big national sanshou events, we were indeed a "big 6" team

Again, Josh called you a troll. He did it on a public forum so I feel I can state it here again.

Again, unless you can prove something, it's all talk.. here we have GUs Kaparos own words from a screen capture (actually we have many of his screen captures). Then you compare it to the actual video of the fight

Extremely black and white

1. Gus said before the fight that he would make no excuses about health or injuries... now he is using it as his crutch (pun intended)

2. Claims and eye poke that there is no evidence of. He rose from the mat with a bloody nose, did NOT reach for his eyes, etc

3. Shows no evidence that he was in "control" of the fight

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    7/31/2014 10:26am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is a derail when people bring up all this personal drama that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

This is not Sociocide.

Calling people thiefs without proof is not cool at all.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 7/31/2014 10:31am at .

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    7/31/2014 10:31am

supporting member
     Style: No Style

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YMAS without derails is like Trollshido without a Last Person to Post thread.

The karmic conjugation going on right now is highly stimulating to me, please to continue.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 7/31/2014 10:38am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2014 10:40am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    YMAS without derails is like Trollshido without a Last Person to Post thread.
    I have refuted his claims with (1) the fact that letters from St Jude thanking me for contributions were posted on MMA.tv.... (2) making a big deal out of doing "home made" grappling in 1990/1991 was not a big deal then because it was THE ONLY OPTION and still better than burying your head in the sand and pretending "real fighting doesn't have grappling or ground fighting, (3) since the term "big 6" ONLY applies to the USA WKF national tournaments during a period between 1997ish and 2004 his entire argument about "now" is moot... and (4) whatever story he has made up in his mind about an event that never happened; you can not prove a negative.. he'd have to offer up something other than his own recollection

Gus Kapros' screen captures compared to the actual fight footage raise serious issues.... I am hardly alone in noticing this

Posted On:
    7/31/2014 10:54am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nysanda
    I have refuted his claims with (1) the fact that letters from St Jude thanking me for contributions were posted on MMA.tv
    By all means, post them here.

.... (2) making a big deal out of doing "home made" grappling in 1990/1991 was not a big deal then because it was THE ONLY OPTION and still better than burying your head in the sand and pretending "real fighting doesn't have grappling or ground fighting,
    I'm sorry David, no dice. We're talking about training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under a credible instructor (Renzo Gracie), and turning around as a white belt n00b and charging people to learn it as some kind of CMA. This requires the permission of your instructor, and was typically allowed only by a blue belt (or higher) in the 90's. Are you claiming that Renzo's gym was open in 1991, a year before Craig Kukik even received his black belt? I'd be very surprised if that turned out to be true.

(3) since the term "big 6" ONLY applies to the USA WKF national tournaments during a period between 1997ish and 2004 his entire argument about "now" is moot...
    Trivial point, but at the time I made my comments to you, other gyms were sending fighters annually to contest for spots on the team, and represent our country at World's. Yours had ceased doing so. The people currently doing something get the bragging rights, not the people who stopped long ago.

You went whining to Josh B over that?! I was never on the competition team, and Josh was never my coach. Marvin Perry, Kin Moy and Jordan Tabor were my coaches.

and (4) whatever story he has made up in his mind about an event that never happened; you can not prove a negative.. he'd have to offer up something other than his own recollection
    Paul Rosado warned you to lay off your fighter in the prep-area. Everyone who was there knows this.

Gus Kapros' screen captures compared to the actual fight footage raise serious issues.... I am hardly alone in noticing this
    Your 1st round TKO at the hands of EBM's Brain Madigan raises comparable issues. In fact it's worse.

Here's a tip: bashing Gus won't make that loss less embarrassing than this one, and smacking your fighters around won't change the fact that you refused to answer the bell just like they did.

I can post the video of it if you like, but here's the resolution: you, TKO'd in the 1st round, not because the ref intervened, but because you refused to even stand up and continue. You quit. Same as Gus. In a match against another CMA practitioner. Same as Gus. You both suck. Me too, but guess what, I don't have students paying me not to suck.

Last edited by Matt Phillips; 7/31/2014 11:33am at .

Page 1 of 49 1 234511 ... LastLast