View Poll Results: Which is the worst martial arts show done by Discovery Channel?

Voters
273. You may not vote on this poll
  • Top 10 martial arts

17 6.23%
  • Xtreme martial arts

65 23.81%
  • History of the martial arts

2 0.73%
  • They all sucked

189 69.23%
Page 10 of 10 First ... 678910

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They all sucked...the only decent one was a doco on Shi Yan Micg, the Shaolin monk who defected to the US.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They all sucked. And why do I saw this? Because I was enthralled with all of them when they first came out (only until Fight Science did I gain a brain)

History: I Truly believed I would one-day be a balding Asian man with abs of steel living in a small but beautiful Okinawan hide-away and being able to have a sledge-hammer strike me in the face or whatnot.

Top Ten: Made me want to be a Ninja and curse God's Green Earth for not letting me live near a Booj school (Thank Shiva there wasn't one)

Xtreme: Made me think a backflip is a necessary part of any good dodge from a kick.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fight Science is Aight... All the one's I saw were crapp!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaChinkOfSteel
    Anybody seen that show on FitTV called "Deadly Arts"...it showcases a bunch of exotic MA's from around the world...that should be up there as pretty bad also....
    thats an awsome show, i watch it every thursday.... they are all repeats though, i wish they would have made new ones, Kalaripayattu looks like a wierd martial art but it has the coolest named ever!

Page 10 of 10 First ... 678910