8/27/2008 9:02am

Join us... or die
     Style: Jubo NOOB, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually that one's fine...

Chaos
    ? Panic?... Disorder??

.........................My Work is done here... ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 9:12am

Style: Tae Kwon Do (ITF)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trying this from another proxy server, so bear with me.

Ok, so in a nutshell, Frank Dux replies to people on that link that I posted, but not with anything that makes sense, and one of his "followers" has started stalking me and found my home phone, on which he called and threatened my family.

Hopefully, this won't turn into a wall of text too, and if it does, I appologize in advane and I'll stop posting until I get home today.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 9:24am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi2nddegree
    Ok, so in a nutshell, Frank Dux replies to people on that link that I posted, but not with anything that makes sense, and one of his "followers" has started stalking me and found my home phone, on which he called and threatened my family.

Hopefully, this won't turn into a wall of text too, and if it does, I appologize in advane and I'll stop posting until I get home today.
    No, it's fine.

You are accusing Frank Dux of essentially threatening you? Thats a pretty serious claim, no?

What is your hope for this? You want us to intervene somehow or are you looking for advice?

Chaos
    ? Panic?... Disorder??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 9:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, Frank Dux is not the one threatening me...it's another poster on the thread, one of Frank Dux's "kronies".

I'm not really looking for advice per se...I've already asked some advised from Samuel Browning, who helped me with that....but I was wanting to post this link on here to show that Frank Dux is still claiming to be stuff that he's not. Not only that, but he's trying to basically discredit other posters on the thread by accusing them of things.

I guess if you guys would like to intervene, that would be pretty awesome. I think those of us that posted on the thread were a tad too nice, and now he's basically getting people to post for him to come out of the woodwork. So I guess I was hoping to open up the floodgate and let everyone on here know that he's still up to his old tricks.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 9:45am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi2nddegree
    No, Frank Dux is not the one threatening me...it's another poster on the thread, one of Frank Dux's "kronies".

I'm not really looking for advice per se...I've already asked some advised from Samuel Browning, who helped me with that....but I was wanting to post this link on here to show that Frank Dux is still claiming to be stuff that he's not. Not only that, but he's trying to basically discredit other posters on the thread by accusing them of things.

I guess if you guys would like to intervene, that would be pretty awesome. I think those of us that posted on the thread were a tad too nice, and now he's basically getting people to post for him to come out of the woodwork. So I guess I was hoping to open up the floodgate and let everyone on here know that he's still up to his old tricks.
    other than the link you gave us before is there any other threads or pages that you think would be good to see, i wouldn't mind having a look.

in the morning though.

Edit, did you write the main article?
    Last edited by syberia; 8/27/2008 9:48am at .

Chaos
    ? Panic?... Disorder??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 9:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That link is the only one that I know of. And I didn't write the main article, no, but I have been a regular poster on there until I received the threatening phone call.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 10:06am

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dux is a blatant liar. Nothing he says makes any sense at all. The CIA does not employ flamboyant people as field agents, they tend to recruit dorks and rotties. ****, look at William Colby and that barbie doll who got ratted out by Dick Cheney.

You'll find that, on this particular website, there are a large number of fanciers and aficionados of the English language who adore pouring over the writings of others to correct their spelling, grammar, and punctuation. If you cannot be bothered to proofread your own musings then you will find many of us simply cannot be bothered to translate it, as such writing confuses us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    You sound like a foaming-at-the-mouth-loon out of Dr. Strangelove.
    Sometimes, we put Ricin in the Cocaine. :ninja7:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 10:22am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    Dux is a blatant liar. Nothing he says makes any sense at all. The CIA does not employ flamboyant people as field agents, they tend to recruit dorks and rotties. ****, look at William Colby and that barbie doll who got ratted out by Dick Cheney.

You'll find that, on this particular website, there are a large number of fanciers and aficionados of the English language who adore pouring over the writings of others to correct their spelling, grammar, and punctuation. If you cannot be bothered to proofread your own musings then you will find many of us simply cannot be bothered to translate it, as such writing confuses us.
    Goon, I agree that the agency hires "plain" people. Having worked the "tech" side of intell work for about 20 years, guys like Dux would not last long, as having drawn way too much attention to themselves.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 10:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I completely understand about grammer, as I am a huge advocate of typing legibly. The problem is that I am posting from work, and I have to access this site with a proxy server. At the time I proofread the post, it looked like it was going to post correctly.

When I saw that the post did not go up correctly, I replied immediately and appologized for the huge wall of text.

I do understand how a huge wall of text can be irritating to try to read, and this is why I posted the applogy to the post, and I attempted to explain what happened. I just wish people would allow for mistakes to be made around here, especially if the mistake is owned up to.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 10:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But I do agree that Frank Dux is not the champion that he claims to be...at least he can't provide the evidence that he is...the funny thing is that he expects everyone else to prove that he's not telling the truth. You can't prove another person is making up a fantasy world...there is no way to disprove that Atlantis existed.

If you go through the thread that I posted and read some of the stuff that he replies with, you'll see that all of his proof as to what he claims to be true is based on testimony of people that he claims are credible. He just goes in circles with these arguments.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast