Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last
  1. #11
    Tenebrous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,409
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by animlmthr
    Can we go to the same place in Ventura for this TD?
    That is far as ****. I'm not driving out there again.
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

  2. #12

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous
    That is far as ****. I'm not driving out there again.
    Heh, I was going to offer up my gym. You could use the cage.

  3. #13
    Tenebrous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,409
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    Heh, I was going to offer up my gym. You could use the cage.
    Awww. You know I love you guys. Move to civilization, would ya'?
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    69
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll check with the guy that runs the Dojo I attend. He's kinda a puss about stuff like this though, so my hopes aren't high.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in the lab or in the gym
    Posts
    648
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where is your dojo in OC rhonb?

    Is the OC closer to you Tenebrous? Seems like it's way further away than Ventura. But I'm also coming from UC Santa Barbara.

    The OC is a little far for me but if your sensei is cool with the TD then maybe it will have to do. I start school in like 9 days, so I'll ask the gymnasium director whether any rooms at the UCSB gym can be reserved for club activities/meetings. I'll start a Bullshido TD university club if I have too, you know just to get us some gym space for the day.

    Is UCSB too far away for people?

  6. #16
    Tenebrous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,409
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by animlmthr
    Where is your dojo in OC rhonb?

    Is the OC closer to you Tenebrous? Seems like it's way further away than Ventura. But I'm also coming from UC Santa Barbara.

    The OC is a little far for me but if your sensei is cool with the TD then maybe it will have to do. I start school in like 9 days, so I'll ask the gymnasium director whether any rooms at the UCSB gym can be reserved for club activities/meetings. I'll start a Bullshido TD university club if I have too, you know just to get us some gym space for the day.

    Is UCSB too far away for people?
    Orange county is way better.
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

  7. #17

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by animlmthr
    Where is your dojo in OC rhonb?

    Is the OC closer to you Tenebrous? Seems like it's way further away than Ventura. But I'm also coming from UC Santa Barbara.

    The OC is a little far for me but if your sensei is cool with the TD then maybe it will have to do. I start school in like 9 days, so I'll ask the gymnasium director whether any rooms at the UCSB gym can be reserved for club activities/meetings. I'll start a Bullshido TD university club if I have too, you know just to get us some gym space for the day.

    Is UCSB too far away for people?

    You're fucking hillarious. Dude, PM me. I've been trying to get Rob's gym and I can't seem to find the guy who rents it out.

  8. #18
    hapkido_keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,300
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous
    Keith! We actually have to get on the mat together this time. :)
    :ingun:
    Indeed we do.
    No homo.

    If there is such a thing as no homo mat time:gay:

    **** this means I actually have to get off my lazy ass and try to build up my cadio behond that of a 300 pound office worker.

  9. #19
    lt_flippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Gabriel Valley
    Posts
    199
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The last throwdown was fun (and enlightening), I am down for this one if you guys get it running. Especially if it isn't as far as Ventura.

    ...and I also vote for Orange County.

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Make it orange county and I'll come out of lurking mode for the event.

Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO