Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2008 10:52pm

Style: Freestyle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You need a permit for self-defense in germany.

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    8/22/2008 2:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twitcher
    You need a permit for self-defense in germany.
    Whisky Tango Foxtrot! I repeat, Whisky Tango Foxtrot!
    I am training for 10 years and nobody ever told me that crap, no police officer leading the training, no lawyer at the seminars and most important the law does not mention anything like that.
    What you need is a license to teach anything that involves physical activity (sport), which sucks sometimes but secures at least a minimal knowledge of training in general.
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/22/2008 7:42am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    doublepost ftw
    Last edited by Ing_Un_Podong; 8/22/2008 7:45am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/22/2008 7:43am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by f4n4n
    Whisky Tango Foxtrot! I repeat, Whisky Tango Foxtrot!
    I am training for 10 years and nobody ever told me that crap, no police officer leading the training, no lawyer at the seminars and most important the law does not mention anything like that.
    What you need is a license to teach anything that involves physical activity (sport), which sucks sometimes but secures at least a minimal knowledge of training in general.
    Maybe he meant a "Waffenschein"(concealed carry permit), which you basicly can't get. A 7- figure lottery win is more likely than aquiring one for yourself.
    Or he is drunk. :happy9:

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    8/22/2008 7:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well that is a different story. And I am some what happy about the fact that not every run down shmock can get a concealed carrier license. If you want to have one, you need to argue why you need one and bring good reason (working as a bodyguard is one) otherwise it is a good thing, I think. But that is just me.
    I kind of like the idea that the "worst" thing that can happen to me is a bunch of Russians with baseball bets, brass knuckles and knifes. And if that should happen, I had it coming, they don't beat you up like that for nothing. Actually they are pretty cool if you know some of them and speak some basic russian and since I know how to drink vodka I never had any trouble, just offer them a round and drink with them and you have some new friends ...
    Edit: There is a difference between a Waffenschein and a concealed carrier license. You can get a Waffenschein when you have been a member of a shoot club for I think 1 year and did your range exam. (Or you are a registered Hunter)
    Then you can apply to get a Waffenschein and get your own weapon. But you are not allowed to carrie it with you (concealed carrier license), this is a different story.
    Last edited by M.C.; 8/22/2008 8:39am at .
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2008 8:32am

Style: Monkey-See-Monkey-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got along with Russian mafia guys just fine too...

It was usually the English (50-50 chance), French(probably 80% chance) or Texan (100% what do you mean you don't take dollars!-chance) tourists that were assholes...

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/22/2008 10:39am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, the guy with the red belt obviously does BJJ.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    8/22/2008 12:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment
    Well, the guy with the red belt obviously has
    rotten-ass teeth.
    Fixed. SorRy. Looks like an ink pen exploded in his mouth.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/24/2008 3:11am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by f4n4n
    Well that is a different story. And I am some what happy about the fact that not every run down shmock can get a concealed carrier license. If you want to have one, you need to argue why you need one and bring good reason (working as a bodyguard is one) otherwise it is a good thing, I think. But that is just me.
    I kind of like the idea that the "worst" thing that can happen to me is a bunch of Russians with baseball bets, brass knuckles and knifes. And if that should happen, I had it coming, they don't beat you up like that for nothing. Actually they are pretty cool if you know some of them and speak some basic russian and since I know how to drink vodka I never had any trouble, just offer them a round and drink with them and you have some new friends ...
    Edit: There is a difference between a Waffenschein and a concealed carrier license. You can get a Waffenschein when you have been a member of a shoot club for I think 1 year and did your range exam. (Or you are a registered Hunter)
    Then you can apply to get a Waffenschein and get your own weapon. But you are not allowed to carrie it with you (concealed carrier license), this is a different story.
    What you mean is the WBK (Waffenbesitzkarte/Weapons ownership license), which you may get as a sportshooter/collector or hunter.
    The Waffenschein is the german concealed carry permit, though they are often restricted so that for example Bodyguards may only carry when working.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12